blow out sale of a lot of 90's stuff.

I have some from a 90

I should have some from a 1990 that you could have. Let me know if they would work. You can have all the mounting stuff that goes with them as well....Rich

Any chance you have 2 rear subframe bushings, one front and one rear as well as the metal caps for them? I don't care about their condition too much, just as long as they are salvageable enough to measure them up accurately so I can make myself some replacements. I know the ones on my car are trashed and would like to have a set ready for them before I drop the rear subframe next spring.

will have to loook

Any chance you have 2 rear subframe bushings, one front and one rear as well as the metal caps for them? I don't care about their condition too much, just as long as they are salvageable enough to measure them up accurately so I can make myself some replacements. I know the ones on my car are trashed and would like to have a set ready for them before I drop the rear subframe next spring.

I am sure there are some there, but how good they are is a question???

89 JBL Radio

Looking to buy a working JBL Radio part number E9SF-19B165-BC. The car is an 89 SC.
Thanks for your help,
Joe

good luck

Looking to buy a working JBL Radio part number E9SF-19B165-BC. The car is an 89 SC.
Thanks for your help,
Joe[/There are but a few working jbl's left in the world. Most have been done in by the heat of the sun over the years. so good luck finding a good one....RichQUOTE]

Complete 89/90 dash with wiring, preferably from a 5spd if it matters.

Any 35th door panels?

sounds like a road trip for you

Complete 89/90 dash with wiring, preferably from a 5spd if it matters.

Any 35th door panels?

I have a dash from a 35th as well as some door panals so lets talk and see what we can put together....Rich...414-333-3888

Phone call or text? I can do either tomorrow. When we get a dollar amount, I'll get some cash stashed and then we can work on a when. My motivation is outrunning my wallet sadly.

you can call

Phone call or text? I can do either tomorrow. When we get a dollar amount, I'll get some cash stashed and then we can work on a when. My motivation is outrunning my wallet sadly.
You can call so we can go over what all you are in need of This would be simple for this old guy and a lot faster...lol

Back