cornering lights wanted

SCgraphics guy

I'm looking for both sides complete cornering light assemblies.
I had an accident & My 92 SC did not have them,
so had to use a front bumper cover with the cornering lights. the lights were taken out of the donor car.

Just a heads up - when sourcing the cornering light assemblies, keep in mind there are at least two variations. They may look the same, but the depth of the outer bezel will vary. If you know what year donor car the bumper was sourced from, it might be best to get the same year assemblies.

I found out the hard way when I tried some off an unknown year and found out the outer bezel wasn't deep enough to mount up correctly on my '90 Anny. I could install them, but there was a gap between the inner lip of the outer bezel and the face of the clear lens. The inner bezel and clear lens seem to be the same, regardless.

Last edited:
Just a heads up - when sourcing the cornering light assemblies, keep in mind there are at least two variations. They may look the same, but the depth of the outer bezel will vary. If you know what year donor car the bumper was sourced from, it might be best to get the same year assemblies.

I found out the hard way when I tried some off an unknown year and found out the outer bezel wasn't deep enough to mount up correctly on my '90 Anny. I could install them, but there was a gap between the inner lip of the outer bezel and the face of the clear lens. The inner bezel and clear lens seem to be the same, regardless.

I do not know the year of donor car, but the thickness is .25"-.28" on the bumper cover opening.
I found some online from "GO PARTS" but now after hearing this I have no idea.

I do not know the year of donor car, but the thickness is .25"-.28" on the bumper cover opening.

I have no idea why Ford decided to make (at least) two different depth bezels (not sure it has to do with the bumper cover thickness), but I seem to recall the difference is early is narrow, meaning '89, and late, meaning '90 as an example, is wider. I can't provide an exact depth as the outer bezel face sits at an angle to the lens, but on my '90, the depth of the bezel in the center of the lower edge is 35 mm.

I'm just alerting you to be aware so you don't end up with mismatched parts. You can run the narrow outer bezel where the wide is needed if you don't mind the gap between the lens and the outer bezel. If they were the other way around, the outer bezel won't sit flush against the exterior of the bumper skin.

Shame the ones in those photos don't have nicer lenses. Maybe it's just the photo and/or they will clean up better. I doubt you'll get all of them but you want the fasteners too: outer bezel to the inner cage; keepers and bolts for mounting the inner cage; light housing to the inner cage; also the bulb sockets w/pigtails & bulbs. Have you confirmed your car has the proper harness to feed the cornering lights?

You have a 50/50 chance of getting the right ones, especially if you don't know what year the bumper came off of. Just be sure you can return them if they don't match up - keep the receipt ;)

Good luck.

Yes, this sucks ...I Never liked them. The car looks cleaner without them
I have tried for months to find a cover w/o & finally gave up & got what I could.
I may just work them into the circuit for the turn signals to come on. Don't even know if I care that they work.
It would be nice to see what that harness looks like, compared to mine ... if there is a difference.

Just glad to be getting the car back together.
My luck will be a cover like mine will appear as soon as I squirt, blend & finish the paint

I have a bumper cover without cornering lamps that I was thinking of cutting holes to put the lights in.

Its Oxford White Supercoupe bumper cover without SC embossed (so its a 1992 Sport/1993 LX bumper cover).
It has holes where the front license plate bracket used to be. No cornering lamps. I need a bumper cover though, so I would need another one in equal shape with cornering lamps.

Last edited:
Back