My 91

ecyrbh

I finally figured out how to post pictures on here, again...Here is a picture from Simpson Racing a year ago and after the total and complete repaint and rebuild...20191020_163427.jpg

Looks great!

Thank you Sir,..The car was a daily driver until Oct. Of 2017 when a young girl tapped my wife in the left rear bumper that also fanned the flames on other upgrades and mods that I had rolling around in my head...New 18" wheels and tires,rebuilt 4R70W with stand alone ecu,all 4 calipers with drilled and slotted rotors,New urethane Strut rod bushings,all new sway bar link bushings,all new weatherstripping,NOS Door panels,Good reconditioned door handles...The fisrt car show a a local Ford dealer,gave us an award for best car in the group of slightly modified but mostly original cars than can be driven daily..She drives like new...and only gets driven on clear days or weekends

Attachments

• 20190309_212951.jpg
    20190309_212951.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 226
  • 20190309_212722.jpg
    20190309_212722.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 210
Thank you Sir,..The car was a daily driver until Oct. Of 2017 when a young girl tapped my wife in the left rear bumper that also fanned the flames on other upgrades and mods that I had rolling around in my head...New 18" wheels and tires,rebuilt 4R70W with stand alone ecu,all 4 calipers with drilled and slotted rotors,New urethane Strut rod bushings,all new sway bar link bushings,all new weatherstripping,NOS Door panels,Good reconditioned door handles...The fisrt car show a a local Ford dealer,gave us an award for best car in the group of slightly modified but mostly original cars than can be driven daily..She drives like new...and only gets driven on clear days or weekends
I really want my steering wheel and shifter done that way

I had a local guy custom wrap and stitch a spare steering wheel that I had laying around...The gauges I did a few years ago with a kit that I bought off of EBAY...I can get the guys info on the steering wheel and shifter,if needed...The gauge faces might be a little more difficult to find though...

I had a local guy custom wrap and stitch a spare steering wheel that I had laying around...The gauges I did a few years ago with a kit that I bought off of EBAY...I can get the guys info on the steering wheel and shifter,if needed...The gauge faces might be a little more difficult to find though...
yeah its one of the last things i need done on my interior.

The gauge faces are still available on ebay for around $30, just search for "Thunderbird white gauges" and they pop right up. I have then in mine as well.

The gauge faces are still available on ebay for around $30, just search for "Thunderbird white gauges" and they pop right up. I have then in mine as well.
Screenshot_20200723-080640_Contacts.jpg

Here is the contact info on the steering wheel

Some more eye candy...1st two are my daily driver,3rd is the 'Bird this past weekend after a bath and wax..
IMG_0901.jpg20190917_065603.jpg20200309_083355.jpg

That thought never crossed my mind...People always ask me why I have a Roadrunner on a Mustang...I have to correct them and tell them it's a running Coyote...Although,Ford does ironically have an engine called a Roadrunner...Thanks Ralph

Good looking cars. We have two things in common :). GT/CS are pretty neat I have a 2013 myself.
What color is your CS????,...I've got big plans for mine, Just bought the BOSS 302 Intake and some other goodies, but gotta wait until a little later to do mine, ...Going thru colon cancer right now...Another surgery coming up...Already been thru 1st surgery,radiation,and oral chemo, doing infusion chemo now and 2nd surgery probably in October.

Back