Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: My 91

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New Braunfels,Texas
    Posts
    578

    My 91

    I finally figured out how to post pictures on here, again...Here is a picture from Simpson Racing a year ago and after the total and complete repaint and rebuild...Name:  20191020_163427.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  275.3 KB

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Herrin Illinois
    Posts
    3,470
    Looks great!
    member #2488
    2016 shootout Best of show award
    2015 Carlisle Best of show modified, 1st place 92 93 SC and Celebrity's choice award winner.
    2014 Shootout Best of show 1st award winner
    2014 Comp cams VIP Car craft street machine nationals
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage.p...e_view&id=7152

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New Braunfels,Texas
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by davec73 View Post
    Looks great!
    Thank you Sir,..The car was a daily driver until Oct. Of 2017 when a young girl tapped my wife in the left rear bumper that also fanned the flames on other upgrades and mods that I had rolling around in my head...New 18" wheels and tires,rebuilt 4R70W with stand alone ecu,all 4 calipers with drilled and slotted rotors,New urethane Strut rod bushings,all new sway bar link bushings,all new weatherstripping,NOS Door panels,Good reconditioned door handles...The fisrt car show a a local Ford dealer,gave us an award for best car in the group of slightly modified but mostly original cars than can be driven daily..She drives like new...and only gets driven on clear days or weekends
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Herrin Illinois
    Posts
    3,470
    Quote Originally Posted by ecyrbh View Post
    Thank you Sir,..The car was a daily driver until Oct. Of 2017 when a young girl tapped my wife in the left rear bumper that also fanned the flames on other upgrades and mods that I had rolling around in my head...New 18" wheels and tires,rebuilt 4R70W with stand alone ecu,all 4 calipers with drilled and slotted rotors,New urethane Strut rod bushings,all new sway bar link bushings,all new weatherstripping,NOS Door panels,Good reconditioned door handles...The fisrt car show a a local Ford dealer,gave us an award for best car in the group of slightly modified but mostly original cars than can be driven daily..She drives like new...and only gets driven on clear days or weekends
    I really want my steering wheel and shifter done that way
    member #2488
    2016 shootout Best of show award
    2015 Carlisle Best of show modified, 1st place 92 93 SC and Celebrity's choice award winner.
    2014 Shootout Best of show 1st award winner
    2014 Comp cams VIP Car craft street machine nationals
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage.p...e_view&id=7152

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    33
    Call me a heretic but I really want those white gauges in my 35th.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New Braunfels,Texas
    Posts
    578
    I had a local guy custom wrap and stitch a spare steering wheel that I had laying around...The gauges I did a few years ago with a kit that I bought off of EBAY...I can get the guys info on the steering wheel and shifter,if needed...The gauge faces might be a little more difficult to find though...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Herrin Illinois
    Posts
    3,470
    Quote Originally Posted by ecyrbh View Post
    I had a local guy custom wrap and stitch a spare steering wheel that I had laying around...The gauges I did a few years ago with a kit that I bought off of EBAY...I can get the guys info on the steering wheel and shifter,if needed...The gauge faces might be a little more difficult to find though...
    yeah its one of the last things i need done on my interior.
    member #2488
    2016 shootout Best of show award
    2015 Carlisle Best of show modified, 1st place 92 93 SC and Celebrity's choice award winner.
    2014 Shootout Best of show 1st award winner
    2014 Comp cams VIP Car craft street machine nationals
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage.p...e_view&id=7152

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Harrison OH
    Posts
    17
    The gauge faces are still available on ebay for around $30, just search for "Thunderbird white gauges" and they pop right up. I have then in mine as well.
    93 5.0 (now a 363 stroker) LX Bill Elliott edition m5r2 swapped
    94 red SC 5 speed

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New Braunfels,Texas
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamG View Post
    The gauge faces are still available on ebay for around $30, just search for "Thunderbird white gauges" and they pop right up. I have then in mine as well.
    Name:  Screenshot_20200723-080640_Contacts.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  322.1 KB

    Here is the contact info on the steering wheel

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New Braunfels,Texas
    Posts
    578
    Some more eye candy...1st two are my daily driver,3rd is the 'Bird this past weekend after a bath and wax..
    Name:  IMG_0901.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  124.6 KBName:  20190917_065603.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  1.58 MBName:  20200309_083355.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  90.8 KB

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bossier City, LA
    Posts
    2,301
    Quote Originally Posted by ecyrbh View Post
    Some more eye candy...1st two are my daily driver,3rd is the 'Bird this past weekend after a bath and wax..
    Name:  20190917_065603.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  1.58 MB
    I would stay away from ACME products if I were you ...

    RwP

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New Braunfels,Texas
    Posts
    578

    Cool

    That thought never crossed my mind...People always ask me why I have a Roadrunner on a Mustang...I have to correct them and tell them it's a running Coyote...Although,Ford does ironically have an engine called a Roadrunner...Thanks Ralph

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    7,511
    Good looking cars. We have two things in common . GT/CS are pretty neat I have a 2013 myself.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    St. Charles, MO
    Posts
    21,141
    Nice 91 SC !
    1991 SC AOD 4.2..2.3 Whipple..........10.910 @ 125.61
    2016 SRT Challenger Hellcat.............10.597 @ 135.78

    My Garage

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New Braunfels,Texas
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardoa1 View Post
    Good looking cars. We have two things in common . GT/CS are pretty neat I have a 2013 myself.
    What color is your CS????,...I've got big plans for mine, Just bought the BOSS 302 Intake and some other goodies, but gotta wait until a little later to do mine, ...Going thru colon cancer right now...Another surgery coming up...Already been thru 1st surgery,radiation,and oral chemo, doing infusion chemo now and 2nd surgery probably in October.

Similar Threads

  1. Hey guys, thinking about parting out my 91!!! help
    By klsoneSC in forum Super Coupe Club of Southern California
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 01:35 AM
  2. Need Help On Wiring On My 91 Sc
    By PACKIN86 in forum Technical Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 03:05 AM
  3. Car Cover for my 91 SC
    By Wyndell Bryant in forum Non Technical Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 08:54 PM
  4. My 91 SC
    By rango in forum New SC Owner Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2002, 02:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •