1994 SC 5-speed Black, Tan Interior 166k

Draino35

It has come time for me to sell my 1994 SC 5-speed. I have owned the car since 2003 and it has been in storage since 2012. The plan was to restore it when I had more money, but I have just not had the time to do it and I am loosing my storage spot so it is time to let her go. Black on tan leather interior. Cobra R hood. I do have the original hood as well. Stock rims with worn snow tires. I also have a set of 18" chrome rims that I will through in with the car if the buyer would like, but they would need tires as well. Leather is in good shape with no tears, only thing is that stitching has started to come loose on the back seat at the rear dash. It ran when I put it into storage but I have not started it since. I suspect that it needed a new head gasket, but when I changed the oil before i put it into storage there was no antifreeze in the oil. No rust on the car. Paint is worn on the roof and the trunk lid. It is all stock except for a short throw shifter.

This would be a GREAT car for someone looking to restore it as the body/frame/drivetrain are all in good shape or would be a good parts car. With it being a 94 5-speed I dont want it to go to the scrapyard. I hope there is someone on here that will save it and get it back to life or at least use the parts. If you are interested you can email me at draino35@hotmail.com, I have some more pics.

$1200.00 w/out the rims, $1400.00 w/ the rims OBO,

Located in southeastern CT.

Attachments

• IMG_1872.JPG
    IMG_1872.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 776
  • IMG_1862.JPG
    IMG_1862.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 771
  • IMG_1863.JPG
    IMG_1863.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 771
  • IMG_1868.JPG
    IMG_1868.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 766
  • IMG_1860.JPG
    IMG_1860.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 767
I want! Cash in hand

It has come time for me to sell my 1994 SC 5-speed. I have owned the car since 2003 and it has been in storage since 2012. The plan was to restore it when I had more money, but I have just not had the time to do it and I am loosing my storage spot so it is time to let her go. Black on tan leather interior. Cobra R hood. I do have the original hood as well. Stock rims with worn snow tires. I also have a set of 18" chrome rims that I will through in with the car if the buyer would like, but they would need tires as well. Leather is in good shape with no tears, only thing is that stitching has started to come loose on the back seat at the rear dash. It ran when I put it into storage but I have not started it since. I suspect that it needed a new head gasket, but when I changed the oil before i put it into storage there was no antifreeze in the oil. No rust on the car. Paint is worn on the roof and the trunk lid. It is all stock except for a short throw shifter.

This would be a GREAT car for someone looking to restore it as the body/frame/drivetrain are all in good shape or would be a good parts car. With it being a 94 5-speed I dont want it to go to the scrapyard. I hope there is someone on here that will save it and get it back to life or at least use the parts. If you are interested you can email me at draino35@hotmail.com, I have some more pics.

$1200.00 w/out the rims, $1400.00 w/ the rims OBO,

Located in southeastern CT.

Please let me know this beauty is still available. I want it and am ready to provide $1400 and shipping to VA as needed. PLEASE let me know. fivespeed302@hotmail.com or text at 757-771-2350

Still for sale

If it's still for sale I'd like to see the additional photo's and arrange for a pick up. I'm on L.I. Thanks

Back