Back to my favorite wheels.....

David Neibert

SCCoA Admin
Installed this new staggered set of 18" x 9" & 18" x 10" Saleen style wheels last night. These aren't as flashy and modern looking as the 20" Ferrada wheels I had, but I think they are a better match for me.

Attachments

• IMG_0845.jpg
    IMG_0845.jpg
    742.2 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_0846.jpg
    IMG_0846.jpg
    698.6 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_0848.jpg
    IMG_0848.jpg
    805.4 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0849.jpg
    IMG_0849.jpg
    558.5 KB · Views: 205
They look great! I have 18" x 9" front and back on my whitebird. Do you find the steering a little wonky when you change lanes over the crown of a road? Handle great, look great otherwise.

Would love a pic showing the look of the stagger in back.

They look great! I have 18" x 9" front and back on my whitebird. Do you find the steering a little wonky when you change lanes over the crown of a road? Handle great, look great otherwise.

Would love a pic showing the look of the stagger in back.

I've had several staggered sets of 18" x 9" and 18" x 10" and they feel the same as having 18" x 9" all the way around. Yes its normal for wide front tires to track a little funny if there is a seam in the pavement. I've had these type of tires and wheels for so long it feels normal now. You can't really see the stagger of the wider rear wheels because almost all the extra width is inboard and the face of the wheel is the same (no dish). Even in the back of the truck coming home from tire store it's hard to tell which tire is wider.

Attachments

• IMG_0843 small.jpg
    IMG_0843 small.jpg
    548.5 KB · Views: 143
Back to the classic Neibert look. :cool:

I liked those Ferrada's you had, but I think a little more sidewall is a good thing.

Back