Super Coupe wanted

gastro77

Auto enthusiast looking for a well equipped rust free Super Coupe. Prefer fully equipped car with leather, sunroof and automatic transmission. Discriminating cash buyer located in the Midwest. Email with pictures to gastro77@aol.com.

35th Anniversary Edition

I have a 1990 Tbird that has never been driven in snow and was stored until I lost storage, see posting from this week. This is a mechanical inspection restore project.

I may have what you want.

Check out my listing for my one owner 1989 Super Coupe with many new parts and 76K miles below. It has the cloth rather than leather seats but I think you'll find the cloth held up to the years better than leather. I have a lift and gotten under the vehicle and there is no rust anywhere to be found. Per the listing you can see it needs paint as it seems the original doesn't hold up well over time. There are a couple minor scrapes also. The car has been garaged every winter until last. I'm also located in the midwest in Northern Illinois. I can send additional pictures upon request - the day I took those in the listing it was drizzling and I was scurrying around trying to get it ready for winter.

still looking for a SC? i have a 93 black SC. I'm the original owner.
black leather interior.
no rust. no winters or even driven in the rain.
garage kept year round.
68K.
other than tinted windows, 98% original, no modifications made.
never been in an accident.

moonlight blue, opal int. original owner. engine rebuilt @ 54k miles by pro race eng builder over bored .030. now has 56.8k miles
only driven in nice weather last 10 years. mid west car. no accidents. runs great. call me @ 248 770 6723

Back