WTB Double Intercooler.

SDSC

Looking for a double intercooler for sale if anyone has one they want to part with. Would also take a front mount in the off chance someone has one of those.

Last edited:
I have one that was made by Ken Wagner. I removed it to upgrade to a front-mount. Let me dig it out and get some pics for you. I could do $200 shopped.

I have one that was made by Ken Wagner. I removed it to upgrade to a front-mount. Let me dig it out and get some pics for you. I could do $200 shopped.

Very interested for sure. Is that one of the ones that have a fan mount made onto it?

It does not have a fan mount built in. I’ll dig it out and get some pics for you.

Have you had a chance to dig out the intercooler? I don't think I can PM people on here yet so I'm not sure if you've tried to send them or not.

I thought it was at the shop, but when I went to take pics, it was t there. I think it is probably in my storage unit. I’ll head down there Sunday and pick it up.

Looks great. I'll take it. I can pm now I guess so we can hash out the payment and shipping stuff that way if you want.

Back