NEW Owner from VA

Yaz2112

Need help with this wire . Extends from the right of the break boosters to the battery . Wire have markings AF on one side and AE and accele and have a fuse in it . Where dose that wire supposed to go ?
Attached Images Attached Images

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1601175586470.jpg
    FB_IMG_1601175586470.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 103
  • FB_IMG_1601175580752.jpg
    FB_IMG_1601175580752.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 111
That wire is not factory. It was probably put in to power some aftermarket accessory. I would just rip it out.

That wire is not factory. It was probably put in to power some aftermarket accessory. I would just rip it out.
Was just told on facebook that it might be a radiator fan power wire ?the other end is deep under the dash can't find where exactly it's going . But my fan don't work just got a new one and car shuts off unless I keep my foot on the gas any help appreciated

The stock radiator fan wiring comes in from the pass. side, midway down, there should be a large 3-wire connector going to the fan motor.

The stock radiator fan wiring comes in from the pass. side, midway down, there should be a large 3-wire connector going to the fan motor.

As noted that red wire and AE fuse holder are not stock. Alarm or stereo amp would be my guess.

Ken

As mentioned none of that is factory related wiring.

Also there are several of us here in Virginia if you need another set of eyes/hands, too help.

-Tim

Back