89-95 Thunderbird Door Molds

Legend1

For Sale—molds for 89-95 Thunderbird doors to make lightweight fiberglass doors and they enable all accessories to be reinstalled including windows and door panels. $2500 obo takes them. Contact john@templeperformance.com or (770)722-2587

For Sale—molds for 89-95 Thunderbird doors to make lightweight fiberglass doors and they enable all accessories to be reinstalled including windows and door panels. $2500 obo takes them. Contact john@templeperformance.com or (770)722-2587

Very interesting. I may want some fiberglass doors. Hopefully whoever buys this will want to make reproduction doors for sale.

Ok, weird idea.

I want to make a "television series" (posted on YouTube for free initially) and it features a Supercoupe. I'm going to need at least one, maybe 2 stunt doubles. Some stuff will be pretty aggressive. The crazy side of my brain thought it might be cool if I could mold my own doors because I would be more willing to do crazy stuff where doors get hit, damaged, ripped off. If I can mold my own doors, I'd be more willing to do aggressive stuff more often. Not to mention the fact that on the stunt double with a roll cage, fiberglass doors would be a weight saver, however I'm not sure if the weight savings would justify the potential compromise in safety as the metal doors would probably hold up better.

Just a crazy thought. That or if someone who buys these molds would be willing to make and sell me the doors at a good price (maybe the ones with blemishes that you don't think are nice enough to sell to a customer). My biggest issue is that I don't have a ton of spending money, so I saw the molded doors as a long-term cost-savings idea for crazy crap. Not to mention I would sleep better at night knowing I'm not trashing too many parts off of cars they don't make anymore. Things like rearview mirrors and headlights are still being produced in the aftermarket. Taillights for some reason I don't think are.

Back