Roll call

nickleman60

Anyone still around here besides me?:confused::confused::confused: My car hasn't changed or move very far in quite a while but she's still with me.

Attachments

• 20201013_172224_resized (1).jpg
    20201013_172224_resized (1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 175
  • 20201003_100704_resized.jpg
    20201003_100704_resized.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 170
  • 20201003_100716_resized.jpg
    20201003_100716_resized.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 169
  • 20201003_100654_resized.jpg
    20201003_100654_resized.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Keith, I'm down in Florida nowadays, you can come party with my latest acquisition though sometime at the 1/2 mile :)

IMG-5462.jpg
IMG-5346.jpg
IMG-5345.jpg

- Black Cat

I don't come here as often as I should (and will) but I'm still here. I still have my SC and I don't plan to ever get rid of it. :) Not much has changed in the last year besides the rear spoiler and the Centerforce clutch. I did manage to get some pics I like, one of them for the calendar submission. Hopefully, 2021 won't suck for car shows and cruise nights.

DSCN3783Qsm.jpg

DSCN4208Asm.jpg

DSCN4236Asm.jpg

Sweet Norm! When did you move to VA? Ima have to check that beast out this spring summer! :D:p

VA?? Why do you think I moved to VA? I still live in Indiana. You made me check my reply and even check my profile to see if I accidentally got my home state messed up. lol

VA?? Why do you think I moved to VA? I still live in Indiana. You made me check my reply and even check my profile to see if I accidentally got my home state messed up. lol

Norm, I was looking for the SC's around my area. Around 2008-9 there was about 6-8 of us who used to meet at the local car gathering spot every Sat. afternoon. People have moved or gotten rid of their SC's and have generally drifted apart. I missed those days as being around other like cars kept my enthusiasm and passion up.

Norm, I was looking for the SC's around my area. Around 2008-9 there was about 6-8 of us who used to meet at the local car gathering spot every Sat. afternoon. People have moved or gotten rid of their SC's and have generally drifted apart. I missed those days as being around other like cars kept my enthusiasm and passion up.

I'm with you on that. I almost never see SCs. I'm almost shocked when I see another one at a cruise night or car show. It's too bad cuz I love this platform. People who have never owned or driven one just don't understand.

I'm with you on that. I almost never see SCs. I'm almost shocked when I see another one at a cruise night or car show. It's too bad cuz I love this platform. People who have never owned or driven one just don't understand.

People don't always compliment my Super Coupe. But when they do, they tell me that they know somebody who used to own one.

Heck, MN12s overall are so uncommon now that I'll talk to anybody with one in half-decent shape.

People don't always compliment my Super Coupe. But when they do, they tell me that they know somebody who used to own one.

Heck, MN12s overall are so uncommon now that I'll talk to anybody with one in half-decent shape.

If I see someone looking at mine, I will often ask them if they owned one or if they knew someone who did. In most cases, it's one of those two scenarios. Otherwise, they aren't familiar and they don't really care. When I did Artomobilia in Carmel, IN last year, I was amazed at how many people actually knew the SC. I spent so much time answering questions and talking shop that I never got to take a walk around to see the rest of the cars...and that show attracts a lot of amazing cars (every year).

Ralph and I get alot of attention around here lately. People come up and say "man I haven't seen one of these in years, now here's two":D And to add to that both 94 red with 5 speeds.

Back