Any so Cal. Supercoupe owners ever meet up?

SCspeedster

Hi everyone,, I've been wondering if any SC owners ever meet up anywhere near southern Cali.? I've had my SC for afew years now and really haven't even seen many on the road much less hear of a meet up or any kind of get together. I'd be interested if some SC owners are interested in a meet up or to take a drive somewhere... that would be cool!
Bill

I wish. I live in Utah and the western states seem to be a dead zone for SC owners and meets. That's why all the shootouts and big club events have always been in the midwest because the majority of the active members are in the middle and eastern states.

I'd love to have a Vegas meet. They did one back in the 2000's. LVMS does midnight mayhem racing (not quite as hot as during the days) and we could get a group of SC's to race, compare timeslips or race each other so we don't have to try and rent the whole track. I don't know how many people would be interested but I know of myself and another guy here in Utah that would come down for it.

If there was a big enough event I'd even come to California for a weekend, it's only 10 hrs to get into the LA area.

Hey Scott and everyone, I am interested in doing a meet up here in so. Cal. or a Vegas meet up would be very cool! I can always arrange to be there for acouple days im sure. My SC is about done finally with some light mods. and would really like to compare and see others Supercoupes. I hope we can put something together soon!

I just got another SC last week it's an 89 white automatic so I'm trying to get it road worthy (needs a new starter, starter solenoid, valve cover gaskets, tires, windows fixed 1 is off track and track is frozen, passenger window won't move at all not sure if switch or motor or what) I already replaced the ignition switch, ignition cylinder, and cleaned 5 years of dust out of the interior.

I was planning on coming down for the Vegas Midnight Mayhem event on August 27th but not sure I'll have it all fixed in time. They have another even in December like that so I may try to make it for that one.

I'd invite some of the CO guys too. Jeramie Schall (Turbo 94), Todd Jelle (Coy Miller Stage 2 engine), David Rowe (he might be turbo). Maybe we could get a few SC's there in December and take advantage of the not 100+ degree heat. Also I'd invite Sheldon Mortenson with is teal green 5-speed SC from Utah.

Just saw this. I ended up going to the August event but I didn't take my SC. Still not done yet, it's been in the garage all year, but it runs but not ready to go down the track and isn't road ready yet.

Back