Looking for my old 1992 SC 5 speed manual in northern California

poniferous

I would love to find and buy my old SC and finally found old paperwork with the vin on it which got me all excited but I can't seem to find much info on it and have hit a roadblock. I loved that car and would very much like to at least know it's still happy and on the road if nothing else. Does anyone have any suggestions? Everyone here has always been helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks for reading. Vin is 1FAPP64R6NH142633

Since you have the VIN your best bet would be to buy a CarFax report on it.

Thanks I did try that and title is showing as clean with no accidents but the trail stops after passing smog in 2009. I'm really hoping it didn't get sent to the wrecker but I'm coming up with zero info in last 10 years.

Thanks I did try that and title is showing as clean with no accidents but the trail stops after passing smog in 2009. I'm really hoping it didn't get sent to the wrecker but I'm coming up with zero info in last 10 years.

OK then I wish you good luck with finding it.

The one good thing about it is there is no record of the title being turned back into the state if it was scrapped.

Unfortunately with no current registration there is no way to tell where it is sitting either.

Cash for Clunkers? :( That was back in 2009.

Joe

Back