Ask me for any parts you're looking for you 89 - 93 SC

the-big-e

I had no idea of how much stuff I've accumulated after parting out over 40 SCs and cruising the pull-a-part lots....

Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I have it....

Email me at: the-big-e@mindspring.com

Parts are located in Charlotte, NC

Parts for 89 super coupe

Would you happen to have a good stock set of floor mats that come from one with the red interior?

Id be interested in the black side trim that runs down the side of the doors and body on 1989-1993 SuperCoupes. I believe I have the small fender trim pieces but may be interested in buying those if you have nicer ones than mine.

Do you got these parts

1. Instrument cluster or Speedometer in KM.

2. daytime running light module.

3. Horn and hood emblem.

I am looking for 1992 SC parts

some good hood struts
Air box and inlet tube
Mortorized antenna
Non cracked taillights

even though I really don’t want to paint it right now, also a

hood
Rear bumper that doesn’t have broken fins

PM with details

thanks

Brendon

I had no idea of how much stuff I've accumulated after parting out over 40 SCs and cruising the pull-a-part lots....

Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I have it....

Email me at: the-big-e@mindspring.com

Parts are located in Charlotte, NC
I need the wiring harness that connects to the DIS module on a 93 auto. I also need the ground effects on the driver side door and quarter panel. How much shipped to 30310?

Looking for a grey leather back seat for a ‘95. Just the back part not the seats themselves. Also passenger grey leather seat also ‘94-95.

Ed I need a climate control ac heater box for a 92. I cut the connectors off of my evaporator core when I pulled the ac.

Ed
Would you by chance have a good used
Front ABS wheel speed sensor for a 89 Thunderbird sc? The mice ate the cable off of mine.

Attachments

• 20210907_201732.jpg
    20210907_201732.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 20210907_201705.jpg
    20210907_201705.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 2
Back