WTB: 5 speed SC ‘89-‘94

'90 annyedition

Hello everyone. I have been looking for years to buy another supercoupe since selling my 35th anniversary edition.
Not too concerned about condition but it would certainly need to run and manual transmission is a must!
I live in Victoria BC. Vancouver island. I would be willing to travel a bit but also willing to pay to have the right car shipped.
Please let me know what you have.
Thanks guys.
Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi

i just acquired an 89 supercoup . it is a five speed. It has 89k original miles. And it is in very good condition.
It has zero rust and the interior is very nice
The story is it was given to Bill Elliot by for in 1989. I am awaiting paperwork to confirm that.
I just tuned it up.(A nightmare).
It runs and shifts great. I want to keep it but i do alot of buying and selling and cant keep them all. I have no idea what the car is worth so price is negotiable
Email me at davebaiel@gmail.com
The car is in north florida

Hello everyone. I have been looking for years to buy another supercoupe since selling my 35th anniversary edition.
Not too concerned about condition but it would certainly need to run and manual transmission is a must!
I live in Victoria BC. Vancouver island. I would be willing to travel a bit but also willing to pay to have the right car shipped.
Please let me know what you have.
Thanks guys.
Hope everyone is doing well!
Are you still looking?
I am considering selling my red 5 spd '89, with gray leather (replaced) in like new condition , moon roof, all options. Engine and trans was replaced from a low mileage donor. Harmonic Balancer replaced with BHJ Balancer. Newer tires. In Seattle Area.

Attachments

• IMG_3915.jpeg
    IMG_3915.jpeg
    218.3 KB · Views: 17
Are you still looking?
I am considering selling my red 5 spd '89, with gray leather (replaced) in like new condition , moon roof, all options. Engine and trans was replaced from a low mileage donor. Harmonic Balancer replaced with BHJ Balancer. Newer tires. In Seattle Area.
Hi,
Is this T-bird still available. I live in Bellingham and am seriously looking for a nice SC.
Please let me know.
Thanks, Tony

Hi,
Is this T-bird still available. I live in Bellingham and am seriously looking for a nice SC.
Please let me know.
Thanks, Tony
Yes, I still considering the option of selling. I am the original owner with the idea I would keep forever in the family. But my sons are more interested in trucks and off-road activities than cruising. I’m thinking of joining them so I would consider a trade for a 4x4. $12,000 or the right trade would force me to let it go. Plus the original engine with a blown head gasket would be part of the deal. What are your thoughts?
Regards, Craig

Hey Craig,
Pleasant surprise to hear from you so soon. I've just been inquiring about a 92 5-speed SC that is currently listed on Craigslist in Bremerton. I put together a cash deposit and was ready to inspect it yesterday (4/3/22). That's when the wife stepped in and said "no more cars until the bathroom, hallway and entry way are renovated". My priorities have now been established. Hopefully when my honey-do lists are satisfied, I will get back to you and see if the T-bird is still in your possession. I am sure it will be a difficult decision for you to part with such a well loved and maintained SC. I personally think these cars look best in red.
I wish you well in your pursuits, and just maybe our paths will cross in the near future. I better get to work on my house!

Yes, red is best. And I can related, I am currently building out the storage loft over the garage Into a complete mother in law. I am not actively seeking to sell but I may soon as SC’s are finally getting deserved attention from collectors with prices on the increase. I am seeing mediocre copies go for $6k and mine is far from mediocre.
Stay in touch.
Regards,
Craig
DE3A54C1-49E4-4BDF-A489-6C8F0D8B6DD4.jpeg

Back