2021 Midwest Spring Meet and Road Rally (revised rally starting time 033121)

Ok here is the deal... nobody will work with us on any kind of a discount so if you are going book a room you need to do it soon! There is some sort of cheer event in town that weekend and rooms are filling up quickly! We are going to TRY to all be at the Comfort Suites in French lick Indiana so we can at least all hang out together.

Comfort Suites
9530 IN-56, French Lick, IN 47432

812-788-7018

Thanks got my room booked.

David

****Itenerary***

April 9th

**Arive at host hotel **

Comfort Suites French Lick

9530 West State Road 56, French Lick, IN, 47432, US

**7:30pm dinner**

Legendz sports bar French lick indiana

8695 W Jack Carnes Way #6, French Lick, IN 47432

April 10th

**8am Breakfast**

Nila's Place

8371 IN-56, West Baden Springs, IN 47469

**9:45am cruise to rally start point **

Derby market
Derby indiana

**11am (french lick time) Road rally starts**

**7pm??(TBD by rally end time) Dinner stop**

Porkys BBQ Paoli IN

711 W Main St, Paoli, IN 47454

**Cruise to Shakeburger for ice cream **

Shakeburger Driveinn

1399 W Main St, Paoli, IN 47454

**Awards at host hotel parking lot**

April 11th

**11am Go Kart racing**

French Lick/West Baden Springs Indoor Karting

8331 IN-56, West Baden Springs, IN 47469

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if we got the last room or not, but we are in at the Comfort Suites and are looking forward to being back together with the MN12 faithful!

Which organization is putting on the road rally? What do we know about it?

Also, what do we know about health rules in Indiana?

Last edited:
Don't know if we got the last room or not, but we are in at the Comfort Suites and are looking forward to being back together with the MN12 faithful!

Which organization is putting on the road rally? What do we know about it?

Also, what do we know about health rules in Indiana?

The shakey leg road rally has been running for a few years its a fall event and the organizers started a free spring rally every year running previous years routes to get people interested in rally's and just to have a good time. I have done 2 of the fall rally's so far and they are a blast! This is more laid back and not timed. Restrictions on covid crap are pretty limited in indiana. Basic social distancing but everything is open masks at stores resteraunts etc but its honestly not strongly enforced at all in this area.

Thanks for the quick update! I visited the road rally's website and read the description - this is what we in the SCCA would call a "Trek" event (non competitive, caravan style). Glad to see that they will be providing route instructions, as this minimizes the chance of people getting lost off-route. Anyway, hopefully the weather will be nice and the roads smooth!

Awesome news! April 6th Indiana's mask mandate ends! And all businesses are at 100% capacity. Looking forward to a normal weekend!!

I wish I could come! I dropped an engine on my foot February 1st, broke a few bones in it, and won’t be back up and able to drive for probably another 6-8 weeks, so I have to miss it, but if you do it again next year, I’ll make sure to make it out. Have fun everyone!

I wish I could come! I dropped an engine on my foot February 1st, broke a few bones in it, and won’t be back up and able to drive for probably another 6-8 weeks, so I have to miss it, but if you do it again next year, I’ll make sure to make it out. Have fun everyone!

Sorry to hear that! I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Back