Remove wiper arms

RS2600

I need to get the wiper arms removed so I can get access to what ever is under the plastic shield in order to find a good place to run a new wire from the oils pressure sender throught the bulkhead. I've tried google it but no luck. Any ideas on how to remove them?

Last edited:
That's what I found on line as well but mine doesn't have that clip. Any bright ideas where I can run a new wire throught the bulkhead to the cluster?

Attachments

• IMG_20201130_135953592.jpg
    IMG_20201130_135953592.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_20201130_140136206.jpg
    IMG_20201130_140136206.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 115
Tilt the wiper arm until the whole arm is level, then fiddle with the tab and the whole arm should slide up from the shaft. It may take some fiddling, but once you figure it out, it's easy.

You lift the wiper arm away from the windshield a fair amount (like arount 30 degrees or so), then pry that tab away from the body with a flat tip screwdriver.. when its in position, you will see the edge move out and it will lock the arm in the up position as well.. then you just lift the arm up and off.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is there also not a plastic doohicky that slides into a keyway on both the arm and post to help align the wiper arm? Not that it impedes removal but often goes missing if you are unaware of it.

Back