1990 Thunderbird SC 5 speed & 1985 Mercury Cougar XR7 turbo 4

crash66030

Trying to sell a pair of cars. $4000 for the pair or $2500 each if separated. The 1st is a black 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC with 5 speed manual. I bought it from the owner with a wrist pin noise and replaced enigne with a good used unit. Along the way I replaced the fuel level sender/fuel pump assembly, clutch, put new brakes all the way around, new sway bar links, new radiator, new tune up items (plugs, wires, air filter, pcv valve, etc.) and also purchased an 8psi super charger pulley. I haven't yet gotten it back running but it is close. The old super charger will come along with it as well. The 2nd car is a 1985 Mercury Cougar XR7 model, if you'll look at the picture you'll notice it only has 63,883 miles on the odometer. That is actaully true, unfortunately the engine had cracked the head and coolant sat in the cylinder and seized the piston so I finally located a good used engine and rebuilt it. It is now back running and needs small things to get it back on the road including a little freshening of the paint. I cannot quite figure out how to attach photos but I can email them in the meantime. Just email me at crash66030@yahoo.com or text me at 620-three six five-0483 and I can text you pictures if you'd like

Back