THIS is what's in the box!

Pat DiPersia

SCCoA Admin
It's time - time to show off what's in the box!

Box.jpg

I received this from Judy Adams, wife of the late Dick Adams (Or, "The Judge" as many of us knew him.) Dick was member number 155, though you'd think he was #2! Dick attended every gathering he could (All Ford Nationals at Carlisle, All Fords Columbus, etc etc.) He also helped organize many local meets. He had a mint 1995 Thunderbird SC that he took excellent care of and loved to drive to the SCCoA meets.

Dick was a great guy and always happy to help other members and include everyone. He passed away in January 2011 and has been sorely missed since.

Anyway - I was honored that Judy passed this box along to me. It's sat in my office for way too long, and I finally spent some time organizing what I found in the box. And now I'm able to make its contents available for everyone, at a little a time.

So, without further ado - I present - Carlisle 1996, as witnessed by Dick and Judy Adams!

Carlisle 1996

Next up - a meet in Columbus Ohio from 1996 - hoping someone can clue me in as to what it may have been once I have it online.

Back