happy new year to all and what are you doing this year??

pro street rich

First off happy new year to all.. So what are your big plans for this year, as last year was a bust for everyone. Tell us your plans on going faster or?? looking better??
My plans are to get my twin turbo car to go faster than it already does. Make it a car that can be driven for more than to the track and home again. I would love to do the hot rod power tour with my GT350 and just have a blast all summer long. Plus we are going to try and do another Mid West Bash IF the Gov. lets more than TEN people be in the same place..
So how about the rest of you guys and gals??? so lets hear those plans for this upcoming year....Rich

First off happy new year to all.. So what are your big plans for this year, as last year was a bust for everyone. Tell us your plans on going faster or?? looking better??
My plans are to get my twin turbo car to go faster than it already does. Make it a car that can be driven for more than to the track and home again. I would love to do the hot rod power tour with my GT350 and just have a blast all summer long. Plus we are going to try and do another Mid West Bash IF the Gov. lets more than TEN people be in the same place..
So how about the rest of you guys and gals??? so lets hear those plans for this upcoming year....Rich

Make 1XXX rwhp, shift gears, run 8s!

Back