Looking for wheel offset/size info

FLbird

I'm in the process of switching to mustang hubs for the cobra brake upgrade, I'm also setting the car on -1.6in drop springs. Now that i'm on 5x114.3 pattern, I was looking at sve wheels and other mustang style wheels. I would like to run 18s or 19s, staggered, but I don't want rubbing issues. Looking for flush up front and I don't mind having tires stick out about 1/2in in the rear. Basically Im looking for someone running a similar set up that can provide me with wheel specs for proper fitment.

Thank you

I'm in the process of switching to mustang hubs for the cobra brake upgrade, I'm also setting the car on -1.6in drop springs. Now that i'm on 5x114.3 pattern, I was looking at sve wheels and other mustang style wheels. I would like to run 18s or 19s, staggered, but I don't want rubbing issues. Looking for flush up front and I don't mind having tires stick out about 1/2in in the rear. Basically Im looking for someone running a similar set up that can provide me with wheel specs for proper fitment.

Thank you
Would love to know the answer to this question as well! Bump.

Would love to know the answer to this question as well! Bump.
It seems the consensus is that +35mm to +45mm will work, but with anything above +38mm you may end up needing to use spacers. +35 to +38 seems to be what most people shoot for.

Back