Wanted Front bumper SC 89 to 93

Countryford

I'm looking for a front bumper for a 1989 to 1993 SC. Want one with the SC on the front and also with the side lights and fog lights. I don't need the actual lights, I just need the spots for them. Would prefer near Arizona, but if it isn't, I can look into having it shipped to AZ. Thank you.

The embossed SC is only 89 and 90. The marker light holes can be cut out if not already there. Good luck with your search.

The embossed SC is only 89 and 90. The marker light holes can be cut out if not already there. Good luck with your search.

Wait, really? I was pretty sure my 1991 SC had a front embossed SC bumper cover (it was badly damaged and replaced). In 1992 they came out with the LX Sport which had an SC style front bumper cover but was not embossed.

Regardless, I like the embossed cover but because they are so rare, a lot for sale are not in nice shape, and they are usually expensive, I’m looking at non-embossed covers as a way to save money and to get one in nicer shape.

Also, since I am planning on driving like a hooligan, it would be much less tragic if I clipped the corner of a 93 LX bumper cover and badly damaged it than if it had been an SC embossed cover. I value the front license plate brackets, since they can be hard to find, but I’ve seen a lot of damaged SC covers where the middle is fine but the corners are smashed.

Last edited:
Back