Engine assembly

charged92

Hello strangers! Been a time I know, but I have question. is there anyone that you know of in and around London that will take my half assembled motor (bottom end is in, camshaft, heads, timing chain) and the parts I have and assemble the rest of it for me to the point of ready to reinstall? It has been sitting in this state for a long time and I am willing to help if needed or pay to have it done. I feel it's my only shot at getting get this car back together. Let me know what you think.

Thanks, Dean

Hey, Dean! Building a new motor, eh? Did you find someone to help you yet? Is the short-block done only, or does the camshaft still need to go in? I've been missing my SC lately, and missing the wrenching some too. I'm not in London, but depending on what your plans are for getting the motor assembled and installed, I may be in a position to help out for a reasonable fee. I still have my engine stand, shop crane, all the tools, and although I'll have to dust off some cobwebs, I used to do it all for many members of this club.

BTW, has anyone seen my old '90 SC? Has Denis been around at all?

Hey, Dean! Building a new motor, eh? Did you find someone to help you yet? Is the short-block done only, or does the camshaft still need to go in? I've been missing my SC lately, and missing the wrenching some too. I'm not in London, but depending on what your plans are for getting the motor assembled and installed, I may be in a position to help out for a reasonable fee. I still have my engine stand, shop crane, all the tools, and although I'll have to dust off some cobwebs, I used to do it all for many members of this club.

BTW, has anyone seen my old '90 SC? Has Denis been around at all?
Hello strangers! Been a time I know, but I have question. is there anyone that you know of in and around London that will take my half assembled motor (bottom end is in, camshaft, heads, timing chain) and the parts I have and assemble the rest of it for me to the point of ready to reinstall? It has been sitting in this state for a long time and I am willing to help if needed or pay to have it done. I feel it's my only shot at getting get this car back together. Let me know what you think.

Thanks, Dean
Did you find what you were looking for? I’m located in the Brant area now, not that far from you Dean.
Send me a pm, we can exchange numbers and figure out a way to get this car going.

I’m just getting Kendra’s SC back out on the road.(that’s Andrew Wangs car previously)

Attachments

• 061A5A16-0471-49DC-A9DE-5498E7FAAD3C.jpeg
    061A5A16-0471-49DC-A9DE-5498E7FAAD3C.jpeg
    195.6 KB · Views: 8
Back