1990 Thunderbird SC 5spd

SC1day

I'm selling my 90 Thunderbird SC. It's a 5 speed manual and has a rebuilt and ported supercharger, rebuilt abs, new water pump, radiator, multiple sensors, lowering springs, and a lot more. Will need the heater core replace, but will include an new one. 114 thousand miles, located 40 minutes south of Phoenix. $3000

Tbird.jpeg
Tbird2020.jpg
Tbird engine.jpg
Tbird inside.jpg

Interested

Hi! Interested in your SC. I am located in Las Vegas...

DM me your # and let's talk.

Thanks!

D3

I'm selling my 90 Thunderbird SC. It's a 5 speed manual and has a rebuilt and ported supercharger, rebuilt abs, new water pump, radiator, multiple sensors, lowering springs, and a lot more. Will need the heater core replace, but will include an new one. 114 thousand miles, located 40 minutes south of Phoenix. $3000

Sent a pm.

Hi! Interested in your SC. I am located in Las Vegas...

DM me your # and let's talk.

Thanks!

D3

Sorry, I'm a little late to this post. Just checking to see if the SC sold. Thanks, I'm south of Tucson.

Back