Another membership issue question

Mercutio

SCCoA Member
I posted a thread in the members-only area a few weeks back about duplicate payments for my club dues. Rick told me my dues were in effect extended for another year and to cancel one of the recurring payments. I did that, and now it looks as if I'm not a paying member anymore. Can't reply to my original thread because I no longer have access to that part of the forum.

Can someone check into this?

I posted a thread in the members-only area a few weeks back about duplicate payments for my club dues. Rick told me my dues were in effect extended for another year and to cancel one of the recurring payments. I did that, and now it looks as if I'm not a paying member anymore. Can't reply to my original thread because I no longer have access to that part of the forum.

I posted in the original thread for you to let them know, hope it gets straightened out for you.

Joe

No idea what happened, but the system definitely removed your member status. I manually re-added it, so you should be good now. Let me know if not. Can always PM me if needed, too.

Back