WTB: rear caliper relocation brackets

89XR7TD

SCCoA Member
Hey guys/DD I'm looking for the relocation brackets if anyone has them laying around and not going to use them? Don't need them right away but collecting parts for future brake swaps, Thanks! Which are better to use, the stock Tbird calipers or the mustang?

Last edited:
Tom, they are made to use the stock SC calipers and brake pads with the Cobra rotors. Mustang calipers are smaller and a completely different design that will not fit. I have the brackets in stock ready to ship if you end up wanting a new set.

Hey Dave, ok thanks for the info and I will take them, I think I still have your paypal from before....
Also was wondering if I change the hubs to mustang and can use the abs gear with the tbird sensors?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey Dave, ok thanks for the info and I will take them, I think I still have your paypal from before....
Also was wondering if I change the hubs to mustang and can use the abs gear with the tbird sensors?
Thanks!

Front hubs are a direct swap. The ABS trigger rings on the mustang hub work fine.

-Tim

Thank you Tom! We try to have these in stock at all times and generally offer same/next day shipping. Any questions about installation beyond the sheet included with them, check out our FB page Super Coupes Unlimited where we have a full pictorial.

Thanks again!

Back