SCCoO Group buy - EEC Tuners

lazybird4pt6

How's it going all?
After talking with several members in the club it seems as though there is a growing demand (once again) for EEC Tuners.Who is interested in a group buy??

Hey, Jason, how's the parts car/my seats? Thanks for the reminder...

I would like to know what time frame anyone replying is looking at. I figure that one month would be a good heads-up, time to think/get $$$/contact people. It would help immensly.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 46emblem.jpg
    46emblem.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 192
Has Mr.Richards got his EEC turner troubles all straighten out? I would be looking into this as it progresses. But if we are getting EEC's that are not runnung well, then I'm out. Which turners would be looking at?

Andrew the car should be started to be parted out next weekend I hope and for a time line with the tuner any time would be good for me

Guys,

I'd really like to get in on this group buy of EEC tuners, but I think the timing could be a little better. It's Christmas. I'll probably need at least a month afterwards before I can hide a purchase like this! ...And Christmas is still about a month away.

What's the timeline really gonna be on this???

...And any idea about price as of yet? It would be really nice to be paying a Canadian distributor in CDN funds as opposed to USD!

Cheers,

Sean

just a heads up here guys, my friend (Milan, co-organizer of V6 Ford Challenge) boughthis EEC-tuner which I now have through a GP as well. It works great and all but the heads up I want to give is getting it over the border. Milan paind about $100 total, I think it was slightly more though but about $100 in taxes and brokerage fees and I think even some Duty, I forget. SO figure in at least that much unless you plan on having it shipped to a US address and hoping the border to pick it up. Gotta love FREE trade eh? :rolleyes:

EEC tuners are great to have.

I want to buy one as well but the timing is very bad.I would be more apt to buy one in the spring when i get my tax money back.I would be ready to buy just about anything in the spring as my wife has told me to use all of my tax return money on the car.

I'll find out guys. End of January at the earliest!!! 92sb, we'll talk. As far as the border, they'll be in my trunk. This is gonna be WAY too much money to give to the gov't without trying to do it "free" first. If we have to pay, then we have to pay, but i'm willing to go out of my way on something like this.
As far as which tuner, it looks like it will be a MN12 unit. I do, however, invite you guys to look at;
www.tweecer.com
www.eec-tuner.com
(thanks, Wayne!)
Compatibility might be an issue, I can look into this if requested. Reliability may be an issue, too. I don't know anyone using these, so.....
(TwEECer may not be SC compatible!)
I'll keep you all posted.
Thanx.

I can see it now....Scotty crossing the boarder:

"Are you bringing anything across the boarder"

"No"

"Can you open your trunk please"

"No"

"Why not"

"Because I am illegally smuggling EEC tuners into Canada!!!!!!"

LMAO

Should I be booking some of Dr. Fred's time now?! ;)

I would really love to get my hands of one of these things for a reasonable price! Any idea as to cost yet, Andrew?

Best regards,

Sean

Well everone I did a little looking to night and found a place other then the ones listed before to get EEC tuners from so i'm going to send them an e-mail and see what kind of price and if you can get them in canada some place the web site is http://www.sctuner.net
I will let you all know when I find out more

an e-mail is off so lets all see what happens I toled them we had about 10 or so or more if we have a good price:)

Back