Coolest aftermarket or custom SC hood?

I want that SVO style hood bad, I think it is the best looking one around. Is it possible to come by one of those or is it totally custom?

Jimmy 2 Coupes, how much did it run you to have that cervinis hood modified.?

Are the cervinis hood's actually functional? I know they dont' offer a kit for the ram air, but the holes aren't just sealed off are they?

the air ducts in the cervini hoods are open to the engine bay. unless you fabricate your own ram air, all the air ducts will do is cool the engine a bit.

since we are on the subject of hoods....

i wrecked my car last night...:(
the damage isnt too bad....i guess, i still havent called the insurance company cause i wanna try and find out how much its gonna cost to replace my hood, left fender, corner light, bumper(and the metal 5mph bumper..i thinks thats what it is..) the headlight assembly thing, and the latch...oh and grill. anyway, what is the apporoximate price for a new hood and fenders(if they are fiberglass)? i figure i might as well do it now, considering i was going to do it a few months down the road. if you guys can help, thanks in advance

Damn that sucks man. I have a headlight panel and possibly the corner (which side, drivers/pass?) I'll let go cheap. If by 5mph bumper, your talking about the metal beam that the plastic cruch panels are on, it has to be cut out and a nw one welded back in. I've yet to see a fiberglass fender, but hoods usually start at $3-400. Good luck.

im not too worried about it, thats what comprehensive insurance is for:D

where could i find a hood like the black cougar in that picture?

Bill,

the guy with the blue SVO hood is, I believe, Ricardo Alfensco, and I am sure I messed his name up. That picture was from the 2002 MN-12 Nationals, and I can say that his hood is the best I have seen also.

What is stupid about the Cervini hood is that it is identical to the hood they sell for the Mustangs. Now my question is why does the mustang get duct work to make it functional ram air and teh T-Bird hood does not. Both airfilters are in the same place, so why can't they just do the same for the T-bird hoods.

why does the mustang get duct work to make it functional ram air and teh T-Bird hood does not. Both airfilters are in the same place, so why can't they just do the same for the T-bird hoods.

i thinkthe mustangs are supossed to be "faster and better" than our birds? lol

yeah i will like to have something that nobody else has but here in puerto rico theres not many t birds around
and mine is defenetly the only one that stand out
everybody that has them usually have the cheap v6 with no ground effects or the lx and they dont do anything to them

around here toyota and honda is whats in

but when they see my sc in a stop light they wanna race and i always kick there ***
hell yeah

but anyways do you guys know where i could i have the hood made custom

down here theres not many custom shops

Back