My Performance Parts For Sale

johnny o

My Performance Parts For Sale *UPDATE*

EEC Tuner v5.1 (Shiftmaster v5.3 board) from MN12 $500 SOLD
(used once to test it on A9U2 will work on any 89-95 SC)

NEW March UD Pulleys $350 SOLD
NEW Tokico Illumina II Electronic Adjustable Shocks REAR $420obo
NEW ESM 10% OD JackShaft Pulley $350obo
NEW OEM Ford 5spd Leather Shift Knob (89-93?) $120obo
NEW OEM Ford CAM Sensor $35obo

USED OEM FORD DIS $30obo
CHILTON Manual (like new no grease on it yet) $10 SOLD

*UPDATE*
K&N PANEL FILTER (like new) $30obo
USED VMM (no scratches around hole) $25obo
NEW FORD OEM SPEEDO SENSOR (pn DY-588) $10obo SOLD

I have also put pictures online of EVERYTHING listed to try and help clear up any questions. ftp://sc:sc@24.103.47.100
*END OF UPDATE :) *

If anyone wants any of these items EVEN THE ONES THAT SAY SOLD you can msg me. If they buyer doesn't come through you'd be next in line.

I'd like to bring all this stuff to a SCCOO meet and rid myself of it all at once. :) I don't want to have to ship any of it.

I've changed pricing to reflect what I believe to be fair compared to current fair market value. If you don't think a price is reasonable by all means make an offer that you think is.

johnny@ieathondas.com

Last edited:
Well, I wanted the underdrive pulleys from you a few months back, but I got no responce ......so I ended up pruchasing some ASP pulleys.

Hopefully someone will take them because it is a good price.

The group buy didn't go through very well and I only got the correct pulleys about a month ago. The first whole batch they made and sent out were not right. I'm sure they'll sell.

**SOLD**

Johnny,

The EEC tuner is sold! Thanks again for keeping me in mind!

Please let me know what you want to do about payment, delivery, etc.

Cheers,

Sean

Sean, once this plays out a few more days and everything is hopefully sold then what I hope to do is bring all this stuff to an SCCOO meet. I also realize this is a bad time of the year to expect people to be able to do this, we'll see what happens by next week. If you want it real bad you can come pick it up anytime. :)

Johnny,

That works for me. In the event it drags out, I'll make arrangements to pick it up off you. Where abouts are you?

Thanks,

Sean

Johnny,

I'm actually in Mount Hope, near Hamilton. Cambridge isn't too far from me, so it won't be too big a deal if I have to come and pick the tuner up.

Thanks,

Sean

Johnny, Sean, not to be a prick ... but now is the time to go to p.m.'s or e-mails to work out the details of the deal, rather than posting messages continuously on to the thread ....

thanks
Ed N.

Oops!

Sorry, Ed. I thought some of this info. would benefit the other buyers or potential buyers. In the event I go to Cambridge to pick up my purchase, I may be able to help others by picking up their stuff at the same time.

My apologies if I was using this forum inappropriately.

Steve R.,

How could I tell if this one is from that bad batch? Wasn't there something about the foam used inside, or something? I'd prefer to know before I hand over the money. Johnny stated he tested the tuner and found it to work OK, so I don't expect I should have any problems. ...And if I do, I'll know where Johnny lives! ;)

Sincerely,

Sean

Last edited:
Sean,
the original batch had a dense foam and the newer batch had a more fibrous less dense foam. BTW, Bill's had the dense foam but his was from a batch prior to 1 year ago before the "datalogging experiment" and attempts to update the dll's.

Check the version on the board. Most if not all v5.2 failed to work on the SC EEC-IV. Make sure it's a v5.1.

There is a little transformer mounted on the board. Some were heating up and shorted out the board. Rich soldered it so it rose above the board to allow air to circulate around it. You need to do this before you fry the board.

To be safe, look at the board, snap a picture or two, and call Rich. Remember, there is no warranty on these units. I don't want to scare you but $500 is $500.

Whoa, slow down Tazzer, I bought the set for my other SC. The best bang for you buck, underdrive pulleis. I have H_ARD ON for them already. I'll be swapping the ASP's over to '90, then put the March's on the '95.

Back