Anyone interested in a Michigan Chapter

BikerSC

Just checking to see if there is any interest in a Michigan chapter.
I know there are a lot of SC's in Southeast MI, and we have about 8 or 10 SC's in Southwest MI. I think we could get something together.

-Steve

I'm down for it. Actually I was going to start my own bulletin board for it and try to organize something. If you woulnd't mind me "stepping up to the plate" and trying to run something. I'll let you know more soon.

Ok I have started a Michigan SC club, not necessarily a chapter of the SCCoA but most of us hang out here anyways.

You need to register and I have to approve membership because I don't want a bunch of people on their starting flame wars, etc... But I'm sure I'll approve all who apply as long as you want to contribute as an SC enthusiast.

http://pub56.ezboard.com/bmichiganthunderbirdsc

like to see a chapter on the sccoa in MI

Just trying to redo this thread and see if someone will start up a chapter for Michigan anyone else?

Michigan Chapter

I am on the south east side of the state, I wouldnt mind if it was a whole state thing, we just need someone with the time to get it started. Know anyone? Mike

I know I'm down for a Michigan chapter that would be awesome. We should have it because ford's headquarters is in detroit and that's the kind of car so why not, you know?

Well guys I have started and brand new site for us Michigan guys www.sccomi.com it’s a work in progress I have many years of building websites so it’s going to look pretty good  I just got the site registered today! I will fill you all in with information on the sites progress!! I will also be looking for Forum moderators, sites admins, and webmasters.

Thanks,
Jerry V.

jjvandonkelaar@gmail.com

Marco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree we really need something out here..

me and you can for sure meet up in the summer and cruise our sc's together...

there is a nice meet spot at old country buffet on telegraph in Taylor in the summers fri and sat nights there has to be close to 200 cars.

Been a long time since this thread was started. How many of us are left? I would love to get together with some local, semi local MN12 owners.

I'm here.. lol feels like I'm the only one in michigan left. Some people are on facebook but no idea where most are from

Back