View Poll Results: What will Jim run next weekend?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12.29+, the Silver Bullit has hit the wall.

4 15.38%
  • 11.99, the Silver Bullit CAN run an 11 sec 1/4

5 19.23%
  • 11.5x, because Jim said so!

3 11.54%
  • Na, the car will break again.

3 11.54%
  • Mother nature will intervene

2 7.69%
  • No report, only excuses! Volume II

9 34.62%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here comes the Silver Bullit!

9 sec run on hold, we are gonna redo it to run for 7's "the quickest and fastest SC on the planet". Really I am, as soon as I get my Hyundai Sport type "S" SC going, we will be running a Hyundai preped SC engine (modified ford 3.8 with Hyundai internals). It should be good for about 986HP and 1,265TQ the best part is the 10 year warrenty. I should have just went with the Hyundai engine but I wanted to do it with the ford 3.8 and no nos. That and the 89 just couldnt take the power generated by the 2.0 hyundai mill. Anyways after my 7 sec run I will start selling my Hyundai preped 3.8. See you at the track

Anybody know if Jim sold his Cobra? Or whoevers Cobra it was? I thought I saw it in the classifieds a while back.

Oh... and Jayson, if you really need help with your car, check out

ThunderBird SuperCoupe Ethusiast Club (TBSCEC)

That's where most of the 'old' SCCoA members are. Some of us come by here occasionally, but honestly, I don't have the time to answer many of the questions on here. Some have been posted 100,000,000 times before.

Oh... and you know of Mr. Colgan too? He's rippin' people off again!!! Grrr.. I had a run in with him 2 1/2 years ago over a pair of seats. I finally met him in Carlisle to get them since he spent the money I sent and couldn't ship them. Loser pretty much all the way around if he's done it again. Oh well.. maybe someone will kick his as$ someday.

There aren't really any "cliques" around here. A lot of the people who post on all of the Tbird boards have met each other at one point or another by attending meets, functions, races, and other get-togethers. Putting a real person behind the screen names does a lot for credibility. Hopefully you will keep your SC and attend some meets over the next several years. A lot of us are lifetime SC'ers so you'll run into us sooner or later.

Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

This What Im Talkin Bout FINALLY....

Finally i get some people talkin to me on here. Normally when i ask a question or post something it just gets overlooked like ~~~ is this kid talkin about! I mean yea i dont know to much and b4 i do somethin to my ride i want some input to back me up b4 i spend my money on it. I am only 19 had the 94 for a yr and a half and finally now i get to talk to some people. My Sc isnt goin ne where at all. It will be with me forever. I was at Carlisle this yr. I met Diddy(PDennis91) and some TCCoA dude. But now i finally have somethin to look forward to this yr. I hope to continue to chat with everyone on here. And if u are on aol just drop me a line my s/n is Muh94Sc everything else was taken so i got that. Anywho sorry for startin shyt but people should really fill us younger SCers out ya know. Sc-Ya

Ooooopz i almost forgot about Mike Colgan f**k him . He lives 5 mins from me and starts shyt 24/7. He will get his if he ever comes near me..

Jayson
    Is anyone goin to Carlisle this yr if so i will be there prolly with the 35th again. It won first place last yr. Peace guys!

I never had a problem with Mike Colgan. I bought his car (yes, Assclown the one with the stickers) and he was straight up about it, even let us stay the night when we got there and the uhaul place was closed. Everything he said about this car has been accurate. Don't know what he's done to anyone else but he's alright by me.

Phooey! Looks like rain. Since this poll ends on Saturday, it looks like I will have to start ANOTHER poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

is he taking it to the track today?