145 mph speedo??

89_Red_Xr7

hi, all. i was thinking about how all the 94-95 sc's have the 145 mph speedo and was thingking maybe i could get one for the cat. my question is can i bolt a new 145 mph speedo right up or do i have to make any mods? would i need a new speedo gear for the tranny?

any input is appreciated.

andrew

1 of the easiest things you can do, takes about 30min and all you do is remove the instrument face panel and pull the old speedo straight out and plug the the new one in...Its that easy all calibration for the new instrument is within the new speedo. and it snaps in...its electric so there is no cable!
Go for it!

Try fordpartsonline.com

They just quoted me $165.00 for a new 145 speedo. In fact, they seem to beat most on their OEM parts, including Five Star Ford. Check 'em out!

Yeah I had tried that part number from the faq before but when I looked it up on fordpartsonline.com it came up as a 120mph speedo... :confused:

The 120mph is a misprint

They told me the "120 MPH" is a misprint on their web page. They said the $165.00 price on the web page is for the 145 MPH. You may want to call them tomorrow or email them today. Their email replys can be slow, however, but they do respond.

Back