Colorado

Agreed!

I live near Falcon and cruise Colorado springs ALL the time! I'm definitely in to join more birds

we can

I will meet up with any of u guys!!! I miss rolling around with some other SC's. However I am deployed in Iraq till next year.lol.

a little late to chime in, but im in Las Vegas, NM. Would be nice to meet up with a few others.

For sure! We'll need to get all the birds together for a picture, I know a few guys up in north CO as well.

LMK if you guys need any parts, I have kept a ton of stuff from a previous 89 SC bird that hit the scrapper not too long ago.

-B

I'm in Aurora. The Colfax cruise is coming up September 18, from 2:00 to 7:00. Could we meet somewhere on Colfax? Last year, I met with some people at the Kmart parking lot on Colfax, east of I225. Then we cruised west on Colfax. It's pretty hard to stay together once you leave the parking lot, though.

I have never seen a SC at any of the Denver cruises. If we get there early, we can park the cars together and get some good pics.

I'm in Aurora. The Colfax cruise is coming up September 18, from 2:00 to 7:00. Could we meet somewhere on Colfax? Last year, I met with some people at the Kmart parking lot on Colfax, east of I225. Then we cruised west on Colfax. It's pretty hard to stay together once you leave the parking lot, though.

I have never seen a SC at any of the Denver cruises. If we get there early, we can park the cars together and get some good pics.

Well another Aurora member! Sounds like fun, what time are you meeting people in the parking lot? I've never heard of this cruise? Where does it end up at?

Here is the website http://www.oldcarcouncil.org/CruiseColfax.html. I don't have any plans so far for this year. I just thought it might be a good opportunity for some Colorado SCs to get together. Basically, people just cruise Colfax and stop at parking lots along the route. It looks like Havana Auto Parts is one of the stopping places this year.

Right on, I don't see why not. I'll stop by and at least say hello! The Colorado Classic Thunderbird Club is a part of it, should see some other birds flying around :) I'll mark it in the calendar, call me sometime and we'll figure a place to meet n0p0n3 -bryce

Last edited:
(two years later...) Are there any sc's still around near the springs? I live out near Falcon, too, but I think I saw that other Falcon sc on CL a while ago.

I'm in for a Colorado chapter...We have cruises all summer long, first Saturday of the month in Golden, CO. Any other SC's that are in the Denver area? Springs too!

i live in la junta

I would like to get together with fellow SC owners sometime I beleive i am the only one in my area with a SC

You're in luck, find us at Fast Fun Ford Days, June 14th Bandimere. I'm going to try and make it and I know at least 2-3 others are too.

We rocked the Ford Days show last Sunday. Jeremie won an award for his Thunderbird looking so good. I ran a 12.9 on my first pass and Steve won 1st place in the DOT class driving a new SHO.

Glory pictures to come soon. :)

Go Team!

Last edited:
Back