FYI - 94/95 headlights (price from Ford)

tbird88

I put aftermarket headlight assys in my '89 auto, got them from Headlight Warehouse & I'm extremely happy with them. Got a great price & the counterman catered to my every whim. Got to huntin' around for the best deal on some for the '94 5spd I just got and the prices were...let's just say a little more than I expected.
Most aftermarket dealers sell either Hella or TYC, they both have their pros/cons in my opinion but are still a great cure for yellowed lenses. This time I just happened to want Ford parts instead so to the www I went.
Ran across a listing at Burd Ford, I love their search feature, that showed 94/95 headlights for 101 each. I instantly said no way but apon checking I found that you can buy just the housing/lense without the studs etc & save a bundle. The pieces we usually see for 150-175 each are complete assys, these are the same thing but without the screws/mounting hardware etc.

Part numbers are:
F4SZ-13007-A (right) and F4SZ-13007-B (left)

Try asking for a shop discount at your local dealer, you might get as much as 35% off if you (or your buddy) have a shop. That would bring the price well under the aftermarket lenses, just use your old mounting hardware.

'bird

Back