Whats Up New From Sacramento

WantedRawb

interesting "vb code" stuff ya guys got there } : > looks more like a vb-a type deal simplified but anyways lets get rite into the message. Hi my first post i feel special being a newbie and all. Here is where ill disapoint most of you all and Gain pride... I am a Chevy man i love my GM's all of them but as the world is not perfect it just so happens that the Grand Prix GTP gets the gas mialage of a big rig } : ( and having not to much money id have to make some payments on one so im faced with buying a older truck or trying something that has always sparked an interest in my oil the SC so elts give it a try well i live in sacrametno (real close to the track) and i love playing with cars (I.E. f-bodys, older truck etc...nothing with a cantalope shooter in the back and covered with stickers) ok so here is the deal again..... I am most likly going to buy an SC some time here hopfully in the next month depending on how fast i sell my other toys ill be looking for probably early 90's SC or even a RX7 i like cougars as my first car was a 85 Cougar itll always be with me.......looking to spend about 2500-3000 i find myself upgrading the complete exhaust system from the manifold back changing to a CAI system changing the MAF and TB probably the Big Bore Throat SC Top and then the stuff we always do to any car the plugs wires flush the fluids etc.... am i heading in the correct direction or may i wanna steer clean of some paths im going in and just toss a new radiator in there it seems soooooooo steep 700+ for a radiator ? also in the sacramento area could anyone recomend a shop or someone who does it correctly to do a gear change ? and calabrate teh spedo and od to the gears if i went that rout as well ? thanks aton fer all the help and understanding and hell even reading this extreamly long post that i love adding to....

They Call Me Rawb.

Oh Yeah Hi nice to meet ya guys and girls.... hopfully well i dunno id like to be able to beat my old f-body buddys and of course its in my blood to hate mustangs so yeah id like to be able to tame some wild horses as well yeah heh ok well little bout me im 21 my name is Rawb(Rob) if any think its strange i am so oh wellnot readyto part with my 94 Trans Am but its to hard to get a car seat in and out with no trunk room and many other things including a large insurance bil land about 11-13 mpg tops im looking for a car that can look family but at the same time look nice and act rite in the situation it need be acting aggressively so yeah maybe some info on what i could be expecting my LT1 was a vary high 13 second car13.92 or so give or take a hundreth but with my driving it was a low 14 second car-14.21 @102 } : ( i had a terable problem keepin the rear down but oh well that was my past and its now leaving me unfortunatly like i stated in my first post the Grand Prix GTP gets exactly 0 mpg so thats now out of my picture im looking at the SC and 99.999% add another 9 sure that this is what ill be with oh yeah one more thing could someone tell me the speaker sizes in the front door and the size in the rear ? thanks a ton for the help of course as its plainly obvious i dont believe in stock except in my soup } : > thanks asee ya hopfully meet up with some of you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob,
I let me be the first to welcome you to the Gang!
I'm also in Sac.
This group has grown fast in the last few months. As you can see from the above posts(some on the S/Cal board) we have a meet coming up.
I have a line on a couple of cars that you might be interested in.

The wife has a 93 SC and I have a 91.
I am more or less the chapter prez. for N/Cal (just a title).
We are in the pross. of setting things up for the summer meets.

If you would can you give me a call and we can talk a bit.
Cell phone:916-995-0038
I can get some info from you so that I can add you to the roll call list.

Again welcome to the SCCOA of the North!!!!!!

Kurt Sr

hey thanks a ton expect a call from me some time im super busy rite now tryin to get these cars gone moving, signing up for next semester classes and looking for another job u know how it goes sometimes life gets busy but i will call you and look foward to talking to you. i do see a mistake i made in my first post "rx7" lol i should have my heart taken out with a spoon for that one.... i ment XR7 of course i wouldnt dream of owning another mazda ok so sorry bout that one and lets see how this weekend goes with some new add's im running i do go to car auctions so i see SC's for steals some times i hope to find one at a auction but im open to see whats around i gotta get this bronco gone before i buy another car though thanks for the greeting and i will give ya a call soon

Rawb

If you get one, welcome to the club. As for your RX-7 comment :D , I was going to say something, but it looks like you caught it already.

Again, welcome.

Back