Roger's New 90 Sc !!!

wwotr

Roger's New 90 Sc (PICS !!!

Hey,
Just bought a 1990 Red SC on Saturday.
I'm not a stranger to the SC ,as I had another 90 SC (about 7 years ago) but had to sell it for financial reasons.
My SC I bought was from the ORIGINAL owner.
This thing could just about pass for showroom condition!:D
Red with Black Leather.I was going to do some mods to the drive pully and chip but after reading the FAQ's I've decided to go with a flowmaster and new exhaust, (which brings me to some questions):

1)Does the SC have "true" dual exhaust,
by that I mean like 2 seperate pipes on each side?
Who here has done an exhaust mod?
Can you HAVE 2 seperate exhaust pipes with 2 Flowmasters?
How about the exhaust pipe diameter, keep it the same diameter or go bigger and if so, how big?
Whats the "comman" exhaust mod as far as just exhaust pipes?

2)8 out of 10 times (when I apply the brake) might brake light comes on VERY QUICKLY and goes out and at the same time my "antilock" light comes on for about 3 seconds and then goes out. Whats up with that?

I've seen alot of For Sale ads that say "ABS Switch/computer replaced".Is this an inherant problem with the SC's and how does one fix it (and the cost)?

3)When I turn on the radio, the reception is the "shits"! The speakers on the Right side seem to "cut out/crackle" but when I put in a CD , the problem goes away.
Could it be the Right output of the radio is going bad or the antenna?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :confused: :confused:

Thanks for all your help in advance!
Roger

Last edited:
no the sc does not have a full dual exhaust. it just splits into two pipes near the rear. the common exhaust setup is dual 2.5'' off the manifolds into a resonator then into 3'' and splittin back into dual 2.5'' and into dual mufflers. from my experience the best sounding muffler in the borla 19''. i have it and i love the sound of it.

Back