Question for you all!! How proud are ya??

I just watched something on national television that bothered me. The question was really simple: To rebuild or not to rebuild the World Trade Centers?
Speaking for myself I think the question is really stupid because we are supposed to be the "Land of the Free" & "Home of the BRAVE"! Of course we should rebuild the WTC or we would definately not be BRAVE. That's why the economy is so damn screwed up! Because of cowardly people that are too self centered to act proud! (Especially those who invest in rice!) {But i'll stick to the topic}
My question is if someone knocks down the flag during the course of a war what do we do? Do we raise it again, or do we just bury it? Same difference with the WTC.
The picture of those Fireman raising the flag was worth a million words!
What do you guys think?:confused:
dirtybird91

Personally, I don't care if they rebuild or not, what they should be doing is having something there to honer all those who died.......and concentrate on finding the person who was behind this horrible act.

......on a side note, with all the CIA, FBI, and whatever other "special sectors" the US goverment has, it's quite troublesome to know that they can't fine this one man.

Insted, they are focusing all of their attention on Iraq.......who has been quite for the last 10 years and as of today @ noon, the UN inspectors have yet to find anything that would suggest that Iraq has or is planning on making wepons of mass destruction.

I think that something should be raised as a rememberance.

What we should not do is bury it and try and forget it ever happened.

hmmm...

I can always look at this board to get some realistic views from around the country(and Canada).:) I just think that the best way to remember the victems would be to rebuild! That would definately be the ULTIMATE Memorial!:D Let's remember them like soldiers instead of turning "yellow" and tucking in our tails.
Like TBird357 said: We should go after these guys and forget what can't seem to be proved in Iraq. After that we can pause to lick our wounds! These bastards need to pay! Also how do we know that Bin Laden is even alive?:confused: I know that they claim to have proof, but if so:
......on a side note, with all the CIA, FBI, and whatever other "special sectors" the US goverment has, it's quite troublesome to know that they can't fine this one man.
Well stated TBird357.
Thanks for tolorating me when I veer off the SC topic guys! I am all over the damn place!:eek:
dirtybird91

I'm still undecided on whether they should or should not.... There was talk of rebuilding something there then having a memorial park there also, but I don't know.

Its a difficult question

i think the four towers would be cool. then you could build them far enough apart to put a memorial park or something in the middle, right in the middle of ground zero
that way you have the best of both worlds. the towers for those who want to rebuild and the park/memorial for those who want a memorial/dedication.

hmmmm...

Now theres a good plan! That would really be cool and especially the part about the park in the middle.:cool:
dirtybird91
PS: Not to mention that four buildings could be somewhat smaller than two big ones!

You people seem to forget that the lot is now a mass grave. To build a building over it would be dessicration (sp?).

I say, send a couple of nuclear bombs over there, blow some of their people up, and call it even.

As I see it, we could take over their land, use their oil and charge 25 cents for a gallon of gasoline! Its kind of stupid how the world's nations all of a sudden gave up on conquering new land. There are plenty of 3rd world countries with people living in caves and we are over crowding here in the states??? I say, lets blow some moffuggers up!!! Create America II and allow some of our homeless and immigrants a new place to live and get a job.

If any of the other countries try to start ***** too, we blow them up as well. None of this biological war fare panzy stuff either, I mean one loud *** KABOOM and its over! America III begins:)

While they are at it, make sure they blow up Iraq and we'll call their dessert our extended beach.

I'm seriously tired of all this ******** about weapons of mass destruction and how Geroge W is trying to finish Geroge B's dirty work cuz he was such a LAMER that he didnt get a second term....gee I wonder what will happen during reelection time comes up for the W. Either kick some *** already or STFU.

Money can be spent on better stuff here. Technology has slowed down tremendously and you are stupid if you think other wise. We should have all kinds of stuff by now cleaner cars, real comunication, not some bs phone that drops calls every 5 minutes and getting charged 60 bucks a month for f'ed up service. But since this friggin defense plan sucks up all the revenue, we all get screwed. Quit fargin helping other countries and then getting ***** for it. Help the bums that I will pass on the street tonight on my way home. Help that kid get into college and be a bio chemist so he can cure aids already.

Either kick some *** all the way and destroy all evil, or let them rott in their own countries and sped our money on our people and STFU!!!

Al

wow...thats quite a post. that should count for at least three. anyways one thing
"I say, send a couple of nuclear bombs over there, blow some of their people up, and call it even. "
that would kill a lot more than "some" of "their" people, quite a few of OUR people would die also. not to mention the ecological DISASTER that would follow. the earth wouldn't be capable of supporting america, let alone your america II and III. (i like the plan, it's just not feasible. thats why it hasn't happened)

hmmmm....

Well, I don't know how serious he was about just blowing the hell out of the middle east. However; it was pretty funny! But seriously something does have to be done because this is getting totally "out of hand". I wish Bill Clinton was back in office, but everybody is too damn worried about where he is watering his horse! LOL!!! I could give a damn about that as long as he does his job!
dirtybirdie

Like he was ever the first prez to get some on the side while in office. I refuse to believe that this country is so puritanical, therefore it must be other people who are insecure rasing the most noise.

I must admit that this is an interesting way to get into a war, it seems like we are just tripping into it instead of running. It just seems that if we are going to go to war we should go all out, or shut the hell up and leave other people alone.

Last edited:
All I know is that judging by some of these posts, I think everyone here should stick to building SC's and give up on playing armchair president. ;)

hmmmmm....

thunderstruck said:
All I know is that judging by some of these posts, I think everyone here should stick to building SC's and give up on playing armchair president. ;)
What exactly do you mean by that dude??:confused: Do you like the way things are going politically?:confused:
dirtybirdie

Back