Thread: Fast and the Furious

TByrdSC Guest

Fast and the Furious

Did U watch the fast and the furious

yes, I have it on CD (divix version) its an OK movie, not too realistic, but the Charger (?) was awesome at the end.

I just watched it last week. I liked it despite a few goofy things, such as a reference to double clutching while drag racing to run faster, a $100,000 4 cyl engine, and for 10 sec cars it sure took them a long time to run the 1/4 mile. I also don't think many truck drivers would let someone hijack them like hey did. But all in all I liked it.

the $100,000 exist, they're imported, they're kinda like lingenfelters engines only for japanese models, they're like "big block" 4 cyl engines, i know mugen and SPOON make them but i dont know of anyone else, im not really into foriegn cars (besides the foreign companies ford owns)

I think it's cool, but there were a ton of simple mistakes, like stuff being in different spots in different camera angles. Also, they shift too many times....like in the beginning, the eclipse shifts like 6 or 7 times in that big parking lot.