What is the funniest car that has tried to race U

1990nightblueSC

What is the funniest car that has tried to race U

what is the funniest car that has tried to race you

Re: What is the funniest car that has tried to rac

a geo? anyone who drives a geo isn't the type to race!

a mustang? even the 3.8na's are fast in a sn95!

a 1989 celebrity? I though all of those were killed in the great car massace!

slow rice? Is there any other kind?

other? yep. a STOCK jetta wolfsburg turbo 5 speed. Badass just spent $$$ and can't beat a 6 year old 2 tonner. LOL

a 91 or 92 TBI 305 camaro RS..didnt have a chance..oh yeah i was in my old 3.8 91 cougar :lol: beat him barely actually....but

a had a similar car try in my SC.... he saw nothing but "Thunderbird SC" the hole time he tried to pass me, lol

Base Contour . That thing was thrashing just to stay at my rear bumper. Felt a bit bad.

LX

My favorite was an 89-91 Thunderbird LX (3.8 mind you). I was on my way home from school in Royal Oak and these 2 kids pulled up next to me and they wanted to race, at first I didn't catch on cause I was on my cell phone, but they took off as fast as they could, of course I just stayed right with them. So at the next light we bothed launched (of course he jetted in front of me cause of the crappy michigan roads my tires weren't grabbing good) as soon as I caught I just flew right passed him like he was seriously standing still, so we pulled up to the next light and his friend was waving his arms and giving me the thumbs up and the driver just looked straight forward and wouldn't even look at me, the kid must have felt like a huge @$$. I loved it though, it's like come on kiddies if you're gonna race at least have some sort of idea of what you're going against especially if you're trying to impress someone.

Re: What is the funniest car that has tried to race U

Oh man, I just started cracking up when I saw the 1989 Celebrity on there. One of my friends has that car, with a whole 90 hp and rusted out "ventilation holes" on the sides.

I've never raced him, but I'm sure my 95 SC could do a 1/4 while towing the celebrity faster than the celebrity could with slicks!

Camara with a "Five point oh". That is how the guy said it. Going up highway 410 into Bonney Lake, WA. This guy and his buddy were humping along up the hill, pulling up to me. Mind you I was running 65 in the left lane. He pulled up and just looked at me. That was it. I dropped it into 3rd and let it run. He finally caught up to me at the stoplight at the top of the hill(it is a BIG hill) and asked me what I had. I said "What do YOU have?" That is when he told me. I told I had a V6. The look on peoples faces when they realized they got romped by a V6 is priceless. I had taken this same car a couple more times after that. Some people never learn.

an 87-88 tbird v8...that boy tried so hard, and he was almost hanging until i went from half throttle to full....heheheheh he was pissed :)

Best Race

I whacked a Taurus SHO. It appeared to be a 92 or so but it had straight pipes coming off the back and it was a 5-speed. Needless to say, I had a buddy in the car and I have 3/12'' subs in the trunk and still embarrassed him 3 lights straight. He was so mad his arms were all over and he was screaming out the window. I thought ti was pretty sweet.

~ Ryno 93 AOD SC

i was in my 93 LX with a 5.0 H.O.......i pulled up to the light and a brand new Audi TT convertible was siting there revving his ricer.....i was like uh oh watch me get my ass kicked.....lol....(tired 302)...lol but we took off and we were close until the end of 2nd and then i took off i had him by a quarter mile by the next light.........does anyone know what motor is in one of those.......my sc would have ate his lunch for three days...lol

There's 2 available. I believe they are 1.8L turbos, one with like 185 hp and front-wheel drive, or the high-pressure turbo with 225 hp and all-wheel drive.

Re: Audi

Audi's not really rice, more of a German brew :smokin: .

Echo

Guess who won!

the echo? ive heard those special neon gauges in the center of the dash give the car an extra 80hp :lol: :rolleyes:

Last night I was going out to supper with some friends. I was on my way to pick them up and I was following a lowered newer S10. It ahd ALL of the body kits, clear tails, and a tialgate mounted wing. (just a little one). It looked kinda like a mini "Craftsman Truck Series" truck. The only thing missing was a fart cannon.

I was following him and he kept slowing down and it was starting to pi$$ me off. As soon as I got a chance I went around him but I got stuck at a light. He puilled up beside me and started winding the rubber band ...... Well, I figured what the heck ...... The light turned and I stood on it.

That pour truck just sat there and I was completely thrugh the intersection before he got off the line. All I could see was the headlights bobbing up and down. We got to the next light and his buddy rolled down the window. He asked me if I had a V8. I said "no, it just a 3.8 V6. He rolled up the window and siad something to the driver. The light turned and he made a quick right!

BTW, I was driving my LX not the SC. (That made my day).....

PT Cruiser
Was sitting at the lights about 1 mile from my house on my way to work on a nice cool morning, A PT cruiser pulled up along side of me with LOUD exhaust but the guy (about 50years old) made no signals that he wanted to race so I didn't think anything of it. Light turned green and he chirped the tires and took off (we were on concrete) and he was about 2 cars on me before I rolled on the throttle(trying NOT to brake the rear tires loose) and I cought up to him at 50mph at the 1-2 shift and started pulling away fast, by 70mph I let off because I was about 3-4cars infront of him and the speed limit was only 55mph there. What did he do then, RICER flyby at about 80mph then cut in front of me and slowed to 60mph where I had a chance to read his Personal liscence plate "PTCRUSN" so drove up alone side of him and pointed and laughed, he wasn't too happy and wouldn't look at me.

Hey, tbirds aren't real known for being fast, so it doesn't surprise me much when somebody wants to play. But check this !! Back in the days of my 70 RT Challenger, about 500 ponies from stroked and bored smallblock, big ol 312° isky cam and 70 square miles of carburation hanging out of the hoodscoop - nuthin but business, ya know. Who wants to beat me to the 2 into 1 lane merge from the light ? A little old lady in what looked like an original pushbutton auto circa '63 Rambler. My Dad was riding with me, and was LHAO. Still laughs about it today.

I raced a "different kind of car"....

Right in front of my apartment complex it is a two lane road that narrows to one lane. That isn't the problem. the problem is that there is a shopping mall turn after the raod narrows. So, you end up merging and then have to stop while someone makes a turn. It can be really annoying, so people have gotten used to beating each other at this merge. Well I pull up to the light and it turns green, all of a sudden the girl next to me in her Saturn LS300 stomps it to get to the merge. I was like WTF, cause it took off pretty quick (thanks to it's "torque heavy" tuning of course). Not wanting to be bested by an Accord fighter, I punched it to catch up, but she had like 4 car lenghts on me. I really had to wind it out in 1st to pass her and then stomp it again in second. I passed her going like 70mph in a 40mph zone (yeah I'm bad).

BTW, the saturn LS300 uses a 3.0 DOHC V-6 that makes 182hp. But the car weighs like 3200lbs too.....
The engine is basically a N/A version of SAAB's 3.0 liter Asymetrically turboed V-6 engine that makes I believe around 210hp.

My dad has a 2000 Ls1 (which means he gets the "world" 2.2L 137hp DOHC 4 banger) that engine is actually quite quiet and It would be great in a 2500lb car. Kinda sluggish on the highway, but 0-30mph it's peppy.

Well that's all I have to say about that.

uhh... a 4 cyl saturn.

And the guy rolled down his window once i showed him up with his buddies and said "want to fight about it, fa**ot?" I laughed.

I think he was pretty drunk.

Back