Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are SC's good for pickin up chicks???

I have a white 90 sc with a small spoiler, tinted windows, and i have the letters in the back bumper painted in. I also have dual flowmaster exhuast. It turns heads from just about everyone i drive by. People seem to realy like the look of it and it just makes such a powerful sound at WOT and such a nice low tone at low rpms. I constantly have people come up to me at gas stations and in parking lots to check out my car. There like nice car. I tell them it has a supercharger and there like.... Oh ****, no way! I pop the hood rev it up a few times. Then they like it even more. Most girls I know doen't seem to understand a mans need to do a massive burnout though. But i would have to say, if you cant pick up chicks in this car then it is impossible for you to pick up chicks at all.

I currently have five cars on the road, a 1990 35th anniverasry supercoupe, 1986 Ford F150, 1989 Taura SHO, 2001 Mustang and a 1964 Ford F100. To tell you the truth my experience with all of these cars is at one time I pulled up on the SHO and actually got laughed at ( more than once ) I always here Smarsh what the Hell are you driving that for!! I always say that I get good gas milage? As for the 86 Ford F150 where I live at Farm country sad part is, I will probably get the most a$$ with that LOL! 2001 Black Mustang (my wife's car) she actually let me and my brother take it for a ride one night and we actually had girls turn around and waved at us (not a big mustang fan, but impressive) It seems like every where you go they "get wet over it" As for Tbirds I got the most a$$ in a 1993 Maroon Tbird LX V6, girls thought it was new little did they know, I only paid a few bucks for it. It worked that's all that matters. As for the SC I did not get it until after I was married, never got a piece of a$$ in it. I do get guys that notice it due to the wine of the supercharger, some girls look at it, but not like the mustang. Let me tell you, if I was in highschool again and my parents were rich I would have a mustang GT, not because I like them, but (sorry to say) because they work!!! My cannary Yellow 64 ford f100 always turns heads, everytime I pull in some were I get atleast 1 good coment but then this is farm country!!!

Mustangs may get more recognition, but just compare the size of the Mustang's and the Thunderbird's back seats.

Nothing gets the girls like a flashy and FAAAAST Mercedes... 2005 Mercedes C55 AMG. Anyways, i actually got some in the back of my old 92 Taurus wagon i had (it was m90 powered)... That was kinda kewl.

My wife doesn't like me going WOT. She says she scared that I can loose control over the car...She doesn't like when car breaks...She doesn't like how much fuel it burns...
    But when I bought another SC she was all over me trying to convince me to let her have it She's like: it soooo preaty, comfortable, leather seats, moon roof, AC, power everything!!! pleaaasee)))

My fellow SC buddies and I would get together on a Saturday after cleaning the cars up all Friday evening.We would take them out for a drive across town and usually park in front of Hooters in the evening just to sit and shoot the **** about the cars and other stuff. What I noticed was that the more money you've put into the cosmetics of your SC, the more the girls like it. Mine had chrome shelby wheels, two inch drop with cervini ram air hood and a great 35th paint job. All of my friends cars were stock looking SCs. Mine got all the attention.

My SC makes the boys jealous... and a little intimidated.
    the girls though... they love my SC. as stereotypical as it sounds, they love the fact that not only a girl is building up her own car, but the SC's something different than anything else they've seen compared to ricers, stangs, and camaros. the girls will call me first when they are having problems with their cars.. which is both flattering and annoying- since they know damn well that auto body is what i do, not mechanics... or at least not mechanics on non-ford-thunderbirds.
    thank God the people i work with are exceptions.. for the most part.

so- if you're a girl trying to pick up chicks- the SC is the way to go. picking up a guy with an SC- they'll never last if you show them you can drive before you know they love you to much for that to make a difference. If you have a boyfriend, like i do, and own an SC... make sure to never beat him in a race and his ego will stay intact.

personally, i would never go for a guy with an SC because it would be too expensive for me to make sure i'm always the faster one.

haha... i love my SC.

A few years ago for some reason I gave this girl a ride in my old 93 thunderbird. She loved it because how I clean I kept it, the exhaust sound, and that it was baby blue in color. Chicks dig baby blue!
    Anyways, the other part of the story is for me to know, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SCreamin
    I wouldn't know if the cars get looks from chicks since mine isn't coming till monday... But every time i see an SC, I have to catch my drool..

However, I had a 70 Nova SS that ran 10.51 @ 133 in the 1/4, sold almost a year after marriage... Such is life...during the build time of the car, i went through many a chicks.. I had a couple of buddies over one day while installing my spank'n new Brodix TRACK I heads on the car and while adjusting my valves, my g/f shows up with her aggrivating self...blah blah blah, squawk squawk squawk... i finally couldn't take it any more... so i came up with an ingenius plan...

i gave her $20 bucks and sent her to the auto store for "Blinker Fluid" yeah, that stuff is really hard to find.... and bless her ignorant heart, she was gone for about 2.5 hours when heard her car come to a screeching hault in the street.... she must have gone to several part stores before someone informed her that there was no such thing.... that was the last time we spoke...LMAO New chick was aquired withing 2 days of that....
    I like that

if you act right you should be able to run chicks in a oldsmobile painted three different colors,its mostly the game.

lol. the lx picked up a few... had an exhaust leak, and got comments on the sound "that a v8?" hardly got stared at tho.. kinda dinged up, and had rust spots.

i've noticed girls tend to gawk at my shiny black sc... they cant figure out WHAT it is. lol.
    even soem older guy and his wife actually sped to get next to me at a stoplight and roll down their windows to comment on how pretty it was.

best car i ever drove, that got me noticed like no other was a 2000 mustang gt with a flowmaster catback, offroad h-pipe setup , 20% tint, filled-in bumper letters, and blacked out headlights... rolling thru the walmard parking lot, i actually met eyes with someone gawking and they looked embarrassed.. made me feel good.
    Last edited by sinhumane; 07-26-2007 at 01:45 PM.

My gf wasn't too impressed with my sc until I gave her a ride in it. Then I made the mistake of letting her drive it, she instantly fell in love with it and now she's always asking to drive. She still doesn't understand why I spend so much time working on it...baby steps though. Some new exhaust, wheels, and 1.5" drop...have a feeling people will have a lot more respect about it before they get smoked.