Are SC's good for pickin up chicks???

lol. the lx picked up a few... had an exhaust leak, and got comments on the sound "that a v8?" hardly got stared at tho.. kinda dinged up, and had rust spots.

i've noticed girls tend to gawk at my shiny black sc... they cant figure out WHAT it is. lol.
even soem older guy and his wife actually sped to get next to me at a stoplight and roll down their windows to comment on how pretty it was.

best car i ever drove, that got me noticed like no other was a 2000 mustang gt with a flowmaster catback, offroad h-pipe setup , 20% tint, filled-in bumper letters, and blacked out headlights... rolling thru the walmard parking lot, i actually met eyes with someone gawking and they looked embarrassed.. made me feel good.

Last edited:
My gf wasn't too impressed with my sc until I gave her a ride in it. Then I made the mistake of letting her drive it, she instantly fell in love with it and now she's always asking to drive. She still doesn't understand why I spend so much time working on it...baby steps though. Some new exhaust, wheels, and 1.5" drop...have a feeling people will have a lot more respect about it before they get smoked.

Back