Are SC's good for pickin up chicks???

D

desertzany

Are SC's good for pickin up chicks???

Does your SC make you a pimp daddy with the chicks.. or does it transport your wife to church..?? Or do they simply look "away". Be sure to post a few pick-up stories if ya have em... and feel free to make one up if ya don't.. later

Re: Are SC's good for pickin up chicks???

Alright.. before I start gettin post from women callin me sexist, let me say this is for entertainment purposes only... and i respect women.. in general.. now that i got that takin care of.. last friday i was at a local wal-mart... there were a bunch of kids in the back of the parkin lot with stangs, camaros.. even some rice.. now how does this involve pickin up chicks you ask?? well it kinda does.. see im only 17, so natually i decided to go back and show off my bird to my fellow peers... needles to say my ex g/f was there, her b/f had a brand new mustang (v6... lil punk thought he had somthing) and i ended up racing him, beatin him, and too make the rest of this story short, she called me the next day.. later...

Re: Are SC's good for pickin up chicks???

Most girls think this car is actually ugly!?! I cant believe it either. One time me and my friend were driving around town in our cars (He has an Eclipse (Bitchclipse as i call it)) and we stoped at 7/11 and these two girls came out looking at his car and loving it. So we asked them if they wanted to go for a ride. Each of us got one chic at least. we got on a long straight road with two lanes and naturally the girls wanted to see us race. Well the rest is just history cause I got the call from both of them the next night! Take that @#%$ bitchclipse!

I'll have to agree with you there, most girls think the SC's are ugly, unless they know what they really are.

I say **** em.

no it will not chicks like expensive looking fancy and flashy especially convertibles. Most chicks think that my sc is a grandma's car. but it runs 13s but that doesnt seem to matter.

It's my guy-getter

I wouldnt know if it "picks up chicks",but all my friends seem to love it but since I'm a girl too i dont use it to get girls often :p ,but it has been great for me with pickin up guys, especially little ricers that try racing me.....I've gotten a few numbers that way hehe. :D

If you need the help of your car to pick up chicks then you need alot of help IMHO. Granted, I am 23 and a newly wed so I no longer have to worry about such things, but when I had my first vehicle, a $500 1981 chevy pickup, I had no problems with the ladies ;)

Yep, most girls think supercoupes are ugly, but then they ride in it and learn to love it =)
Also, the supercoupe can love the girls back....the power lumbars make a nice supercoupe hug!

From a married point of view....

My wife hated my SC from the day I bought it...Of course she had her lil Seville with her lil Northstar and wouldn't be caught dead in dads ole POS SC. Then came the day the ole Northstar crapped!...Then guess what dads stuck drivin his pickup with no air and moms sportin the SC.....Seville is still sittin in the garage..let that be a lesson to ya gentlemen....if ya gettem behind the wheel ya gottem for life....or maybe her lazy butt just wants the cool breeze I dunno?? ok fellow Florida guys not a word come May 16th..... :D

Rick in FL :cool:

Self-proclaimed #2 car in town.

I got me a girlfriend, so I'm not too concerned with picking up chicks but, I must say with my new '90 sc I've never had so many heads turn. Then again, where I am, the only "pimpin" car is my buddies caddy eldorado britz, a whole load of new yuppy sports utes and a couple of really nice lookin beamers.

where i live, 75% of people will turn around/look at my car, the flowmasters help that a bit, but chicks seem to love the car,

they day I brought home the 96, my g/f at the time said "wow its so pretty, wow, it has a sunroof. Its so pretty, but why is the motor whistleing like that?"

some people just don't get it. :)

i get looks all the time, few thumbs up. i think id get more if i dropped it 2 inches with some 17" cobras. but i like the stock look :D

i get the ladies

just cuz it stands out from all the ricers n **** at my school pretty much.....all the youngins like it (gr.10s like 15-16 yrs old) haha, i did a burnout infront of all of em once and the next day tehyre all like I WANT A RIDE.....then when they're inside they're all like WHATS THAT WHISTLING/WHINING SOUND? :D. some ppl dont appreciate the SC though cuz they have no clue what it is or can do until they've seen it in action.

I've never had any problems picking up chicks with my car. I mean I can do it when I'm not in the car, but its just so much easier to get there attention with some blower whine and some second gear rubber :D

I've had some girls who look at it, some who don't like it and quite a few who think I drive a pimpmobile cause I'm a player. huh??? But I defenatly do get WAY more looks than I did when I was driving my Dodge Spirit! :D

Well I hate to have to burst your bubbles boys and girls... but if you click on this link the answers will become very clear as to who has pull and who "pulls" :) Who scores more link I got to pick up the new hoopty this weekend
P1010153.jpg

Not bad for $200.00 :)

Back