How many miles do your cars have on them

Re: How many miles do your cars have on them

My '92 has 148,000....but only about 70,00 on the new factory motor......compliments of the extended warranty and a $50 deductable....

My 91 SC 5spd has 32k orig miles.Runs and looks
like new. Most frequently asked question
"What kind of car is that??"

191,000. Got the engine rebuilt at 181,500. And just about every other significant part on the car (except the tranny!) has probably been replaced at some point - radiator, steering rack, control arms, wheel bearings, brakes, exhaust, etc...

I think it's held up remarkably well, considering how hard I drive it!

-Rob

my 93 just turned over 85.5k, bought it in march wiht 73.5k

and ive got flowmasters so im hoping my odometer willl be reading 13x,xxx or more b4 i blow a hg

had a 91 LS 3.8 cougar blow a hg at 96k and the motor went with it (drove it around on blown hg for 3 months cause the 3 or 4 times i took it into have it checked for stalling and high temp, mechanic couldnt find prob) then the new motor blew one at 128k (err, car had 128k so motor had 30k? it was a jasper reman. block and uppers)

i have a '93 (auto) that has 56000

My 94 auto just hit 71,000 a couple weeks ago!Still going strong.

1990 HAS 170000KM HARDLY ANY REPAIR STILL DRIVES LIKE NEW ANOTHER FIND FORD PRODUCT

My 95 Auto just hit 100,000mi and no problems (except motor mounts) and it needs a new cataylitic converter, but I dont think I will be replacing em just removing em

I have a 90 and only 60,000 miles

I HAVE A 1990 JUST TURNED 31K

'92 SC - 5 speed: Ticker reads 97.5K miles. I'm changing to a 5.0 HO with a turbo, after the head gasket goes on the original motor.

Had it since saturday and have already put 1,600 miles on it. It sits in the garage w/97,653 on it. I notice the mileage when I get out each night... and hate to see the odo roll so quickly. I need a beater!

My 1990 auto has 5,985 miles.

My 90 has 210,000 KM on it, it had 151,000 when I bought it 3 years ago. Blew the HG about a month ago, and now its in the shop getting the tranny done.

Looking forward to having back in a few days!!

DAMN! I can't believe some of the low mileage figures I keep seeing.
I thought my 90 XR7's was low @67,000. I love driving this car so much
that it's not really a concern, though.

Re How many miles do your cars have on them

Mine SC just turned 205.000 still runs strong all ive done to this car so far since ive owned it is put a new HCU in it and a new blower . Needs motor mounts put in and rear end now thats the next project

Tony Garcia

97 Lincoln Town Car
90 Lincoln Continental
89 Thunderbird Super Coupe

I know its not a SC, but my dad had a 87 cougar v6, he finally sold after it had 220000 miles... never hat to rebuild a damm thing either....

Mine is now pushing 213,000 original miles and still runs pretty well, but i think a rebuild will be in order sometime soon.........

p.s - have only had the head gaskets replaced once during
the last 5 years that i've had it.........

Back