How many miles do your cars have on them

Re: How many miles do your cars have on them

Blues Z, a 1990, just turned 100 K going about 140 mph heh heh

my 93 auto just turned 27K...

I must have been mistaken...

Was this miles or the amount of money we've spent on the car?

Re: I must have been mistaken...

lol - sure seems that way some days . . .

My 91 SC has 75K and adding more fast. Unfortunately the more mods I make, the more I want to drive the car. My 2000 Ford Explorer (Company Car) has about 3,000 and sits alot.
Thanks, David
PS: SCP is two for two on parts orders delivered on time as promised. Keep up the good work Bill & Patty !

My odometer quit working last year and I thought this is a neat way to keep miles off of the car, so to speak, so it's not entirely bad. Well, when I finally found a cheap replacement speedo, guess what? It had almost exactly the correct miles on it for what I had driven with the odometer not working.....sigh!

97,500+ miles and counting. i wish there was a fountain of youth product for my SC! i can't stop driving my wonderful SC. oh well.

She's gonna tun 100 soon.. about 5k left, I'm shooting for New year's eve 2001 :)

how meny miles dose your car have

185,000 miles on my 89 xr7 and still going storng i love it

How many miles do your cars have on them

My 89 5speed is at 36,893!

The original engine that was in my car had 86,000 when it took it's last breath,(some idiot who had it before me put an underdrive pully on it with no modifications done to the exhaust, and I didn't realize it until it was too late). The new "used" engine that I put in runs like it's a tight engine so I'm guessing right now,I have under 50,000 on my car.

:cool:

My 1990 5-speed has almost 50,000 on it now, bought it 4 years ago with 33,000 from original owner. Can't wait for the next 50,000 miles (OK, I can wait, but they will be enjoyed!)

143,000 + Still no blown head gaskets, knock on wood.

I had a new trans. put in after 86,000 because tech screwed it up during routine
maint. I now have 167,000 and it's a 94'

Re: how many miles

My SC's have been 'routine maintenance only'.

Am I in for trouble when they top 60k mi?

223000 and just blew head gasket on my 89 (got the dual pipes done years ago)

i've got 140000 kms, which is about 85000 miles, on my 89 auto, in the 3 months i've owned it, i've put 3000 kms on it, and i work only 3 kms from my house! What a car...

Back