43 yrs old
sex male
tranny two 5 spd,s
one aod
have 89 5spd
91 aod
92 5spd and maybe two more in a week! its rainning sc,s here

"Sissy stick"?

Let's see you shift consistantly faster than a Lentech! :eek: AND without breaking anything. ;) :D

Lee

have to agree...

I dont like sissy sticks either. it just separates me from my driving experience. Its easy to just cram the throttle and let 'er eat. Plus it takes less horsepower to run a Manual vs. an auto. For example its why the Auto SHO's were 3.2s and the 3.0's were in MTX's.
But I just liek sticks cuz Ithink its the only way to really be one with the car. The AOD in my LX takes a lot of the fun out of driving it.

26 y/o male. 90 xr7 with a busted AOD. imagine that! this is my 4th AOD in 2 MN12s. I think they are made of glass. Someday i will own a 5 speed for sure. AODs are junk.

44 going on 29 (again)

Male

93 Auto (Just broke in @ 120k on the clock)
91 Auto (Under Construction)

Aren't there any chicks on this site or what? I'm a 16 yr old girl with a '93 SC loaded white with black int. auto w/137,000 miles and still going strong.

civickiller_sc said:
Aren't there any chicks on this site or what? I'm a 16 yr old girl with a '93 SC loaded white with black int. auto w/137,000 miles and still going strong.

Way to go grave digging for a thread :D

From what I've gathered, there are only a handful of women driving SCs. Should have gotten an LX if you wanted company ;)

And since I've never replied to this thread:
Male, 31, 95 5speed.

Data to date 1-2-04

39 5spd owners responded (5 of which also owned AOD)

35 AOD owners (5 of which also owned 5spd)

One did not respond to tranny

________
We have 2 ladies who posted. I did not include the one wife using same car as male who posted, but glad she drives the 5spd too. My wife drives my SCs but did not include.

68 male assuming 8 who did not tell and did not have member pages or something in avatar to determine were male. These 8 wrote like a guy, if I can say that.

________
Older posts I rounded up age one year.
2.....16yr old one being a girl (GREAT TO HAVE BOTH OF YOU)
7.....17-18 (used this group because probably still in HS)
29...19-29 (I was a teen until 30)
16...30-39
11...40-49
5.....50 and up
Average age in this response is 30. 38 under 30yrs vs 32 over.

I don't know the average age of new SC buyer other than I was young when we picked up the 95-5 at age 43. I recall average age of MN12 buyer to be in 50s or 60s. Younger owners now.

We did have one 17 male N/A bird owner and one 22 male blown Stang owner both automatic which is not in stats.

HANG IN THERE LADIES AND KEEP US STRAIT!!

Last edited:
Back