17yr old w/ 89 SC 5spd
19K on the motor
$1000 brand new 3 layer paint .. tell me what you think

rearangle1.jpg

Last edited:
Purchased my first SC when I was 20, '89 - Midnight Blue - M5R2

Liked it so much, had to have two! Purchased '89 - Titanium - M5R2

I'm now 29, '94 - Pearlescent Gray - M5R2

im 16/m/5-speed. bought my SC when i was barely 15. i have been driving forever, learned how to drive in a 5-speed stang, i have drivin more 5-speeds than autos!!!!!

20/m/says in sig
WOW I'd have to say that more than half of us are 24-5 and younger, at least taking part in the polls. I'm hopin to meet alot of you at carlisle.

31 year old male, and no I'm not a tranny. Wait, you meant the *car*...oh, that's a 5-speed. my '90 SC has 126K, no major problems if you don't count that it was totaled twice, and I've had it since 1995 with 34K on it.

-- Tristan

24, male, 1993 AOD. wish i had a 5 speed..
BUT
I have a 1988 TurboCoupe 5-speed. hehehe, faster than the SC, but not out of the hole :)

Snakesm13; that picture is very nice! I really like the lighting it has, makes the whole think look surrealistic! My compliments.

m/m5r2

I've owned my black '93 5speed since March '03. I also owned a silver '92 5 speed in '02. Have visited the boards since 2001 when I learned about these cars.. have seen 3 forum software changes since then.

Since owning an SC, I have seen an unexpected number of these cars on the road; I do not believe any of their drivers were acquainted with the SCCOA. If I were to make an estimation from production numbers of this car and the number of users I have seen visit this club website over the period of time I have been aware of it, I would perhaps guess maybe 10 to 20 percent of SC owners are familiar.

It would be interesting to see more responses to this topic!

41/M/ current is a black/black '93 M5R2 & 108k, got it in Hawaii (was looking for another truck) was a year and a half old w/35K on it, Like it much better than my first one. It was a '90 AOD Dealer demo loaded with 10K, traded it in Hawaii. Couldn't afford the payments, cost of living was just to high.
Must be something with the "SUPER" prefix and Ford, Own a '99 Superduty V-10 AOD Lariat 4X4. MUST be the leather and low end torque of these vehicles that attracts.
Although the Bird get est.30-36mpg on the Freeway the SD is another animal!
Don't ask about milage, just know that it will make almost any house moble!

22 male
21 f
5 speed

Good luck with the 347 blown, unless your using a good block, your on borrowed time, I did some research for my friend's stang for him, and the general consenus should it would crap out, just a matter of time.

Back