Do you have a mullet?

B

Broham

Do you have a mullet?

Just curious as to how many of my fellow SCers are rolling around sporting a killer mullet.

Re: Do you have a mullet?

Don't try to deny it Abe, you know you are the one that voted 3 times with a mullet. You just don't want to feel alone. :) Just given you a hard time.

Brandon...

You've seen my gorgeous mullet, of course i had to vote three times... It's only fair.

ahh the good old MULLET, gotta love it. I am sporting the good old shaved head, not too shaved though :) I used to have the long hair wiht shaved sides and back kinda the opposite of a mullet I guess, but I have never had an actual mullet!

*thinks to self* should I grow one now?
*thinks to self again* yeah right! :)

Not sure how much but you will definately gain HP by having one, cause you will not have to worry about the extra weight of a passenger in the car since no one will want to be caugth dead rifing in your car with you, I would say thats 0.1-0.3 tenths off your ET for sure :)

HP gains

Mullet: +15 HP
Mullet with a Mullet queen next to you: +20 HP
All of the above AND a Natty Ice tall can: +40 HP

Mine is finally starting to grow in... I'll have 15 Hp in no time. Now all i have to do is find a roadrash mama with a mullet. Let the good times roll!
-broham

Well I did once...

I had one. But chopped it about a year ago. It was sweet. spiked on top and long in back buzz on sides. I know you want one.

Back