Who owns the 5spd and who owns the Auto

Re: FYI

10second sc LTD said:
JUST MY THOUGHTS , but dude you trying to make you car look like a mustange? with the blue stripes , nice car tho! happy riding.

Jersy, remember more attentive, less offensive. Katy is a female, not a dude. That and if I saw a girl pull up in that car I would be in love. If you would read more and talk less... Don't start a flame war here please.

1990 with close ratio '95 five speed, Mc Leod aluminum flywheel, and 3.27's. Soon to sport 3.55's.

1995 w/4R70W, 5.0 converter, 3.73's. Soon to sport a Mark VIII converter.

Vernon

Re: FYI

SORRY FOR CALLING YOU A DUDE KATY, MY BAD......... BUT THE REST STILL STANDS,

10second sc LTD said:
JUST MY THOUGHTS , but you trying to make you car look like a mustange? with the blue stripes , nice car tho! happy riding.

dudette!! lol

Thats alright for calling me a dude I don't care. But about the stripes, no I don't want my car looking like a mustang, That is like my dad and I's trade mark, all of our white Fords get them. It's ford colors. But thanks for saying it was a nice car, I love my SC to death!!! Thanks Vernon for setting him straight! lol. Ya if I saw a guy driving my car I would love him too! But I don't go for guys for their cars. I got my own nice cars. lol. But having a nice car is a plus.:D But anyway.... I don't want you guys to think that i'm one of those girls that just sit in my SC and wonder what the SC stands for and just turn the key, because im not, lol. Sorry if there are any girls on here that do do that.

The Dudette,
Katy B.

stripes

Oh yah I forgot to tell you guys, I was on the Highway and a white mustang 5.0 came up and wacked it, so did I and I mean it wasnt a slaughter but I beat him he was lookin at tail lights! So I dont know if I would want my SC to be a mustang. But at least it was another ford then one of those ricer's. Remeber for every sticker that adds 15 horses!!!

Katy

I thought I was a little strange for wanting to drive my 5-speed 93 SC even around So. Cal traffic. But I recently bought a 95 auto and I now know why I prefer the manual.
Yeah it's more work to shift but some of the roads I drive will actual penalize you for driving an auto. Twisty hills, climbing up through the gears with the manual I feel in control. With the auto, who knows when the fricken thing is going to decide to downshift? With the auto, I never feel I'm in the right gear.

'90 with a 5 Speed!!

Auto's are for people who want to cruise with their coffee cup.
Darn I miss drinking coffee on the way to work.

auto vs. stick

I have a 91SC auto w/ b&m shift kit. I've always had stick shifts in my cars and I was ready for an auto, I love it.

David

100% all auto for me, My daily driver is a manual. Plust 5-speed scs have those hudge dilido shifters unless its a 94-95.

Back