how much did you all pay for your cars.......

My first 90 xr7 Black on Black was 500 bucks it needed lots of work but it did wicked sweet burnouts in highschool

My next 90 xr7 black on black was 850 but its in wicked shape

My last 90 xr7 (Notice the trend) Red on Black was 250 bucks and i put about 10 000 k on it with no issues, of all the cougars ive had this one had the best trans which is why it is my parts car!

Paid $1700 for my 1990... 1 owner and it has been taken care of pretty well. Had it for a month already and it needs a power steering pump, valve cover gaskets, passenger window regulator...and paint... its really faded in spots

I bought my 1991 SC for $1,000 (in rough-but-running condition) Nov 26, 2012

I didn't get to keep the wheels it was on, so I bought a set of good looking 1997 Cougar Wheels with good tires the next day.

The previous owner hydroplaned and hit a pole on either side of the car. The sides are caked in bondo and white spray paint, the drivers side leaks when raining and the passenger window is stuck rolled down half an inch (so I keep a tarp over the roof of the car)

I knew the synchronizers between 1st and 2nd gear were going bad (before I bought the car) and a couple weeks later the shifter wouldn't go into 1st.

I just got my car back yesterday from the shop (swapped the tranny) so now its drivable.

The passenger auto-seat-belt doesn't work (maybe a fuse blew) and the engine mount needs replacing and some of the bushings.

In a couple of months the car should drive and handle well:cool:

-RL

Back