SC Goals

California dreamin'

For me i'd like to see 300HP at the wheels. I think anymore than that at the wheels and my stock bottom end wont last too long

300 hp eh....hmmm, so every magnum powers bolt on, except maybe the front mount, then a huge maf with some injectors, a 3.5 in intake, full exhaust, one helluva cam, some big as.s valves and rockers, under drives, over drive blower pulley, a tranny from hell to take all of that, hmmmmm....

That'll be $15,000.00 please :cool:

Al

Is this comedy hour ?!

LOL! Yea it is a lot of money. Dont plan on doing it all at once. I figured when i have kids, my son can finish it up for me lol

Thats tough! Since a lot of the things need to be done at once.

blower porting, you'll detonate
magnum powers stuff all goes as a kit,
MAF, injectors and intake,
Head, cam, (inl rockers valves etc) nad you need to have the rest of the stuff before this)
transmission before you blow it!

Al

Fine!

Back to the chevy it is lol. There is just something to having a blown v6 that runs. LIke everyone at irwindale checking out my car, not because it was brutally fast, but because its sorta rare.

Goals

Get 1 sub 15.00 run out of my car mod-less (well the silencer is gone) without taking out another set of HG's...I may need to replace the diff. bushings to get some of the wheel hop under control but other than that, I know the car has it...the trouble is getting the same performance out of me...

Anthony

p.s. I know the car has it since my best run (below) was with a 2.4+ 60 ft!!!---I suck;)

Last edited:
You just need to launch harder and get a good bite, we'll losen up your shox next time and get the arse end to drop!

Al

I wish!!!

I think the fact that my shocks are so loose is making things worse. Ever notice how fugly our rear geometry gets under compression? That's part of the challenge though. Take a 10 year old car with 115,xxx miles in as is condition and see if I can beat the C&D guys...(who had a brand new, tight car)...we'll see

Anthony

hehe Mikes has 160-170k and he's gonna berunning strong! As Lose as the rear end is, it can get loser, we'll try a few tricks and your car WILL be in the 14's!

Al

Thanks Al

I'll take any input whatsoever. I do have some ideas for loading up the rear less harshly than before...looking forward to trying them out!

Anthony

K.I.S.S.

Turn in the 13's with street tires and run super high g's on the mountain twisties. :D

Lee

Back